BRINGING BACK THE ICONIC NKETLK ALPHA TEE (DEADLINE EXTENDED TO TUESDAY)

where do we get the bank account info for payment? Been sending a couple of emails to kingcrux@gmail.com since Sunday but to no reply on how to pay?
BTW 1 XL and 1 L please if still available. 

Still no updates from kingcrux. He said that there was a problem with the niketalk shirt and that he'll replace it with two new designs. been emailing him but still no reply...

Ei Jojo! how bout the mighty kicks tees? Its been a month since I made my payment and still no reply whatsoever...

none yet. I have a feeling that mighty kicks tees will be sent on Dec as the original plan.

Knowing Jojo he has a big surprise to go along with these tees. He must be up to something because he's been really quiet. Calm before the storm! Patience is a virtue.

^ i'm thinking the same bro.
smile.gif

Emailed kingcrux but no update yet. 

EDIT: Got word from FB Page that its still on the works. So let's be patient. This will surely be worth the wait. 
pimp.gif

" Last time I asked Jojo about this, he told me that the printer screwed him. Anyway, I know this is long overdue but all I can say is that Jojo is doing everything to make it possible and I can guarantee you your money is safe. I can vouch for him personally. He wouldn't sacrifice his integrity for a couple of bucks.
smile.gif
So, let's just be patient about this, it's not easy to be on Jojo's shoes you know. "

got this from NTPI fb group

Hope he can still accept orders since Jojo haven't released a piece yet. Want to order one.

Am I the only one who feels that I got ripped off? Its been six months already and still no reply from jojo. Its ok to wait, but for him not to reply to messages and emails? Feels like my hard-earned money just went down the drain.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom