BRINGING BACK THE ICONIC NKETLK ALPHA TEE (DEADLINE EXTENDED TO TUESDAY)

kingcrux31

Staff member
The last time I did this was in '09. It's high time I bring this dope tee back after all the questions and requests I got about it during Titan's 1st Year Anniversary. Or maybe it was Miss Mae rockin' Jordan IIIs.
pimp.gif

Reposting these photos for those who haven't seen them yet.

NKETLK Tee on CBS with Tiger Woods!

For more info on the photo, click HERE.

This adds to a growing list of NKETLK Tee sightings.

Just ask Andre Igoudala of the Philadelphia 76ers.

Or Chi McBride (iRobot)

Lastbut not the least, Ben Baller's ex-fiance, Sasha Singleton, holding thefirst NT plaque of appreciation (no tee here). Peep Jollibee in theback.

NT-Shirt Order Info

Payment Method: BDO direct CASH deposit only. Email me a snapshot of the deposit slip with your mailing address and contact info. (Payment must be made by August 16, Tuesday)
Sizies: S-2XL (please check the sizing chart below)
Price:  1,250 pesos shipped within the Philippines (orders will be shipped before the end of the month). This arrangement will spare you from international shipping charges and customs duty.

NON-MEMBERS and LURKERS are also welcome to buy.

Info about this tee

TheNT-Shirt was designed by NikeTalk moderator Rajah A. (the artistformerly known as Mr Plump) and represents a clean, straightforward,classic design. The graphic colors mirror the NikeTalk layout and MJ'sChicago Bulls days on which Nelson C based it on. The top back neckfeatures a rendition of the now familiar "NT" logo created by MethodMan. The font graphic echos the retro typography of a certain footwearcompany. NikeTalk was launched to the public on December 10th, 1999, aswe now quickly approach 12 solid years of operation.

NT-Shirt Measurement (USA sizing)

75935cbb6f0bac18b9d1f746ac7f857d46bd07d.jpg

ee235f9c611da59fb7fefb04a069d17cb31130e.jpg

I'm 5'10", 165lbs., and wear a L.

Questions? Orders?

E-mail kingcrux@gmail.com

Wanna know how popular this tee is locally?

Click HERE for the original thread and HERE for the '09 thread.

Please check the size chart. The tee runs big. I'd fit in a M if it wasn't for my bulging tummy.
laugh.gif

The brand of the tee used is Alstyle Apparel or commonly known as AAA. (what most street brands use)

Sasha Singleton caught my attention first
pimp.gif
...google
pimp.gif

i want to have that shirt, but i'm saving up for something.

Yo Jojo,

How bout other designs? I remember back then, we're supposed to have hook up for these as well..
nerd.gif

nketlk-10th-shirts-graphic.jpg

Nice. I didn't know there was another batch order for the NT Alpha Shirt. Bought mine like a month ago.
laugh.gif
Got it within 3 weeks. PhilPost even delivered it to my doorstep.
eek.gif

Like kingcrux said, the shirts run big. I'm an Asian XL/2XL and US Large fits me well enough.

Props to Steez putting in work!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom