Britney Spears - "Black Out" album out today!!!

bad n fluenz

Banned
This is her best cd to date!!! Hot dance music. Something for everyone. Don't hate admit it them tracks are hot!!!!

This is not important.

Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

Quote:
I'm surprised you made this thread.

Im not
Quote:
Autzen's 59,000 strong make the Big House sound like a pathetic whimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp' at Florida, 'The Shoe' in Columbus, and 'Death Valley' at Louisiana State. Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die
MY MYSPACE
Team Pacific Northwest
Eugene,Oregon​

I have no interest in the CD itself, I am wondering how many units this moves though.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

You do not have to be gay to like Britneys music, if he is then it does not matter anyways to each its own.

I hope that Britney moves a nice amount of units, i think that she will i just have that feeling that she will sell nicely. She always has all of the promotion that she needs good or bad.

I wish that she would do an entire album with Tim.
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

break the ice sounds is dope.. i'd like to hear some rappers over some of these beats.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

make as many britney spears posts as you want.

just don't post pictures of you, your boyfriend, or your friends. EVER AGAIN.

I just wasted 6 minutes of my life previewing the album. Gimme More is ok. Get rid of the hook and Get Naked is kinda catchy too...the hell is up with that hook :rolleyes
eyes.gif

It's terrible. In The Zone was light years ahead of this.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

I dunno what album y'all listening to but Danja wrecked this.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...i Am HiM...

"...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..."-LJK

some chick dressed as VMA Britney for halloween.

britym9.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

cant be serious
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Back
Top Bottom