Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

R.I.P.

I thought she was a really good actress and a really good singer. There was this one film she made in London forget the name but she was really great in itwith her accent. She was an amazing singer.

Look up her song with Paul Oakenfold titles Faster then a *+*%# Cat... something like that.

Gone but never Forgotten.........

Check this for the list of deaths in 2009:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/list/celebrity-categories.asp?FD=yod

Forgot about these guys:

billy-mays.jpg

flo_1_td20cardn_la301_0420.jpg

james.jpg

^^From Shawshank
Ricardo_Montalban_pic.gif

^^^Love Boat

way too young, really sad to hear and i have to admit 09 was extremely tragic for celebs.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

[h3]It never ends in 2009: Vernon Forrest, Steve McNair, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fossett, Patrick Swayze, Les Paul, Chris Henry, Edward and Ted Kennedy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein, Beatrice Arthur, and now Brittney Murphy. RIP again.[/h3]
So what we can take away from this is that old people die, and then some younger people die due to varying circumstances, sometimes beyond their control and often as a result of their irresponsibility...just like every other year in the history of humanity.
Right! I am so sick of people making 2009 out to be some groundbreaking year for deaths
For celebrities there was a significant amount of them....
That's a pretty legit list up there though.

RIP to all of them.
@dmbrhs. It's not about that some are old and some didn't do smart things, it's just about the people and the fact that it'stragic to have such deaths, especially all within a year.

damn seems like prescription drugs are responsible for more deaths than illicit drugs like meth, coke, etc. these days...sad.

what ended up being the cause of death for Brittany Murphy?? OD?

Back
Top Bottom