Broken galaxy s4 vol. any help?

sup guys, I just bought a galaxy S4 last tuesday and today i cracked my screen. I bought it from best buy for a new sprint plan. Is there anyway they can replace it? The screen isnt just cracked it doesnt work as well. Can i buy the protection plan? it hasnt been 15 days yet

Any help?

Did they give you a grace period of how long to put your phone on the protection plan? You might want to look into it, because they will replace your phone, no questions asked and no deductable. This is coming from someone who has broke an iPhone or two and has the Geek Squad Protection. The only thing GS doesn't cover is loss, so that's why I keep TEP on my Sprint as well.

PLAYACET- i think he said i have 15 days to add the geek squad protection

Last edited:
sup guys, I just bought a galaxy S4 last tuesday and today i cracked my screen. I bought it from best buy for a new sprint plan. Is there anyway they can replace it? The screen isnt just cracked it doesnt work as well. Can i buy the protection plan? it hasnt been 15 days yet

Any help?

Wait til best buy opens and ask them

Then pay the $15 or whatever it is to get the protection, then come back in like 15-20 minutes. Tell them you dropped it getting out of the car some BS.

I remember one phone I had it on, BB told me that I could walk out the store and drop it on the ground while it is raining and turn right back around and get another.

i think you should still be covered how did you drop youre cell phone
mean.gif
. you need to be carefull thats why you have pockets. by yourself a case when you get this issue resolved. in every mall theres a cell phone repair shop that fixs cracked screens check it out

Then pay the $15 or whatever it is to get the protection, then come back in like 15-20 minutes. Tell them you dropped it getting out of the car some BS.

I remember one phone I had it on, BB told me that I could walk out the store and drop it on the ground while it is raining and turn right back around and get another.

I'm sure they would have to see the phone physically first before they add the protection

call a store then go get the gsp from another one then bring them it in if you justwalk in there theyre gunna try to play you

Back
Top Bottom