BROKEN PHONE.. NEED REPLACEMENT!!! SPRINT CUSTOMERS!!!!

Well i broke my phone..(actually shorty)..Anyways.. I'm not eligable for the upgrade yet..But I see ppl changing there phone like socks and was wonderinghow do they do that. Do they pay for a new phone each time??? Do they say they lost it and get a free replacement??? I know there must be a loophole for a freephone. Sprint customers if u can plz help. I'm pretty sure there some sprint managers and employees on here so can y'all look out. Thank You inadvance.

Insurance

if you don't have any..... step your complaining and acting game up and hit them up on the customer service.

If your game plan is right you will get what you want. But I suck at this so it never works for me..... maybe cause Im on SERO so they just say "ok leaveus" but I have heard dudes get mad discounts and phones before

good luck

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Insurance

if you don't have any..... step your complaining and acting game up and hit them up on the customer service.

If your game plan is right you will get what you want. But I suck at this so it never works for me..... maybe cause Im on SERO so they just say "ok leave us" but I have heard dudes get mad discounts and phones before

good luck

LOL
Im bad at that aswell.
So ifii have theinsurancce i can pickout any phone upto the value of my phone???
How that works???

if you've got insurance you will get the same phone, unless that model is out of stock in the warehouse which they'll let you choose for the value ofthat phone.

Do i have to pay the $50??? and do i keep it honest and say how it broke??? or be like it fell??? or should i just say i lost it all together??? im leanintowards the lost thing!!!! WOULD IT BE BETTER TO DO IT BY PHONE OR ACTUALLY GO TO A SPRINT STORE???
And if it helps any the phone is split in two>>>split the flip phone~!!!

Just say you might have dropped it a few days before it stopped working. Thats what I told them (which was the truth). I was given a free replacement and Ididn't have to pay the $50 fee.

I dont understand that. if u pay for insurance y do you still have to pay an additional $100??? for that u save money not paying the insurance fee and whenu need another phone just dish out the retail price!?! rite??? Where the managers and employees at???

THANKS FOR THE INFO SO FAR GUYS!

it works the same like a car insurance..when u need the insurance they make u pay a deductible. ur best option is getting on ebay/craigslist and find a cheapphone. what phone u had?

Check the sig

Basically your all alone on this, you have np insurance and cant upgrade.

What you can do is upgrade another phone if you have any other lines, and if theyre eligible of course.

Pm me if you need a phone.

Originally Posted by digital022

Just say you might have dropped it a few days before it stopped working. Thats what I told them (which was the truth). I was given a free replacement and I didn't have to pay the $50 fee.

DO NOT say this. they will refuse your claim.

insurance.

your other option is to buy a phone on ebay/craigslist, then just go to the store and switch your number to the new phone. this works...and you don't needto be eligible for an upgrade to do it.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Just say you might have dropped it a few days before it stopped working. Thats what I told them (which was the truth). I was given a free replacement and I didn't have to pay the $50 fee.

QFT.

Ebay might be cheaper though for a quick fix

OK. So i checked it out and have total equipment protection. Is there a way to avoid paying the $50-$100 fee???? I had the Motorola ic902?? whats a goodphone out now.. Yea I'm probably the only one who doesn't change there phone every 4 months.

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

OK. So i checked it out and have total equipment protection. Is there a way to avoid paying the $50-$100 fee???? I had the Motorola ic902?? whats a good phone out now.. Yea I'm probably the only one who doesn't change there phone every 4 months.
laugh.gif
sorry to laugh

either try to get a 2 year extension and get the Palm Pre or go to ebay for a sprint phone off their site

If you don't have insurance you will have to pay. Seeing how Sprint/Nextel is doing so far, unless you have a friend who works there, be prepared to coughup minimum $50 for a replacement. I'm on my 5th nextel i870 within 2 years. Phone is crap but I have the insurance so I never had to pay for it. When I wasin Miami last year my phone crapped out also but I recieved a free replacement so it's a nationwide thing. What you can do though is call sprint and addthe insurance today. Then call back later in the evening or tomorrow saying your phone crapped on you. they will give you a free replacement. I know it willwork because that is what I did when I first got the insurance.I bought my phone used from a friend for $40 bucks so I had a new phone by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by KING RAZ46

OK. So i checked it out and have total equipment protection. Is there a way to avoid paying the $50-$100 fee???? I had the Motorola ic902?? whats a good phone out now.. Yea I'm probably the only one who doesn't change there phone every 4 months.

I live in San Diego.. and I always go to the Sprint Store in downtown.. I have a Palm Centro & when it gets all f*&%ked up.. i just bring it in &say that .."IT IS FREEZING UP ON ME..." .. they write it off as a software problem & get me a new or refurbished phone. Ive tried it at othersprint stores and they dont hook it up like the one in downtown.. I dont know why.... but yeah, I NEVER EVER pay the $50!!

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

QFT.

Ebay might be cheaper though for a quick fix

Well its better than saying its been lost. If you don't have a phone to trade in at all, more than likely you'll get charged.

Back
Top Bottom