Bron a Laker? vol: its possible....

...but probably unlikely. I was checking out contracts and salaries on hoopshype.com and saw that
Lebron's contract has a player option for 2010/2011 meaning he could come back to Cleveland for
just that one year (even though most think he's either opting for free agency or resigning long term
with the cavs). http://hoopshype.com/salaries/cleveland.htm

Kobes last year on his contract with LA is 2010/2011. (http://hoopshype.com/salaries/la_lakers.htm).
i know its far fetched and it would hinge on what Lebron does this summer. It just looks interesting
though. Kobe is getting up there in age while Lebron is in his prime/peak years. It would put him in
a big market like most think he wants and he would get the chance to play under Phil Jackson as well.
just some food for thought.

also,
i should've prefaced that i am not a laker fan, just basketball in general.
and if this scenario has been brought up before, my fault

tired.gif

Can we just make an official Summer 2010 thread, sticky it, and call it a day?

Add this to the evidence of a post count or time as registered member to be a requirement for new topics.

For the 50th time, can NT please institute a minimum posts before creating a new thread rule? Im convinced it would put an end to threads like this and minimize repeat threads.

Nah the horse never existed to begin with. Yes it is technically possible for it to happen looking at salaries, but numbers aside its basically impossible. The lakers would NEVER do kobe like that. They have a history of keeping ties with their best players, and bron wants his own legacy, not to pick up where kobe left off. Another cool possibility would to be for bron to demand a sign-trade insteada walking out on cleveland for nothing. Bron for (gasol or bynum) + scrubs for salary matching, then have kobe+bron+one of the bigs as ur core. Yes its just as ridiculous as OPs post but at least I'm not making a thread for it
laugh.gif

3000 posts is ridiculous. If u needed a post count to make threads u would have noobs constantly post whoring til they reached the required amount instead of just making a single weak thread and learning from it when they get blasted.

Originally Posted by dland24

For the 50th time, can NT please institute a minimum posts before creating a new thread rule? Im convinced it would put an end to threads like this and minimize repeat threads.
this.

Can we just make an official Summer 2010 thread, sticky it, and call it a day?

this.

Word you should have at least 3000 post before you can create a topic. 
and this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya gotta admit though, watching all the Laker fans turn into Lebron fans, and all the Cavs fans turn anti LeBron would be awesome to watch. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

3000 posts is ridiculous. If u needed a post count to make threads u would have noobs constantly post whoring til they reached the required amount instead of just making a single weak thread and learning from it when they get blasted.
Make it 7000 then
wink.gif

Lesson has been learned. 
sheesh
frown.gif

Originally Posted by burneymac83

Lesson has been learned. 
sheesh
frown.gif

You just have to take it from our point of view.  Countless threads pop up about similar topics that result in the same responses, it's beating a dead horse.  It says you joined back in 02, but probably don't visit S&T that often.  Stick around for a bit and you'll understand where we're coming from.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by burneymac83

Lesson has been learned. 
sheesh
frown.gif

You just have to take it from our point of view.  Countless threads pop up about similar topics that result in the same responses, it's beating a dead horse.  It says you joined back in 02, but probably don't visit S&T that often.  Stick around for a bit and you'll understand where we're coming from.

Gotcha fam. Just trying to spark a little debate, didnt know it was such a sensitive subject but i can see how it can become redundant.

How dude join in 02 and got 34 posts? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trust man, stick and stay for a week or two, you'll see about 150 Lebron posts, another 100 Kobe posts, and then 50 combo posts of the two.  That's why you got the reaction you got.  Not anything you did or any of that. 

Back
Top Bottom