Brooklyn Nets 2015-2016 Season Thread

Yeah. I really hope they don't resort to firing Kidd, but if that's what it takes to get the team to shape up, so be it.

In lighter news, who's feeling these Crazy 8s? I already love the Crazy 8, and the BKN details just make me love em more. Hopefully not too much hype and an easy cop.

EDIT: Phone won't let me embed the pic, so here's the link:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Crazy-8-Brooklyn_Hero.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Very nice. Will try to keep those on my radar. Shpuldnt be too hard to cop. Are they doing all 30 teams or just Bk?

those crazy 8's are tough :nthat:

a lot of injuries while j kidd is adjusting & while we're trying to find chemistry... there isn't going to be too much success while dealing with health issues.

livingston has been playing great though... he's definitely been a bright spot for us.

got u. Did u order em? I'm tempted but don't want to spend the bread right now. They should sit for a little

I did right after I saw your post lol. Not sure if the order will go through because I'm having them shipped to my school rather than my billing address. Never tried different addresses on PYS. Oddly enough, I couldn't find them again on the site after I ordered. I got a confirmation email though. Will post pics once(if?) they arrive.

Made a board for work.

Kidd tied for second worst start with Calipari in Nets history for rookie coaches. 3-9.

Only Kiki was worse at 2-10.

Oh lawd. Not exactly how I saw Kidd making history as a coach in the franchise. Such a shame...

You really can't blame Jason Kidd for this mess. Everyone is forgetting that Kidd: 1. is a first time coach learning on the fly with no prior coaching experience, 2. has a team of aging players void of athleticism with no experience playing together, and 3. his starting point guard hasn't been healthy all season.

Management really put him in an impossible situation to succeed.

He's going to bear the brunt of the punishment. But yes, BKN knew they were receiving aging pieces in Truth, KG, Jet. And Deron hasn't been healthy or the Utah version.

But it's slowly becoming apparent Kidd wasn't the right hire. Not over Shaw, Malone, etc.

I did right after I saw your post lol. Not sure if the order will go through because I'm having them shipped to my school rather than my billing address. Never tried different addresses on PYS. Oddly enough, I couldn't find them again on the site after I ordered. I got a confirmation email though. Will post pics once(if?) they arrive.
cool. Would like to see some better pics.

Also come on nets, lets go! We need this win

Who's to say Shaw even wanted the position that much? How many times has Shaw been up for head coaching position only for the team he interviewed for go in another direction? Denver isn't exactly mopping the floor with teams.

It's up to the players to make wide open 15 ft jump shots. It's up to the players to get back on defense after made shots from the other team. Right now, the Nets aren't doing either. Deron and Brook are the teams best players and the Nets need at least one of them back.

Until Brook and Deron returns I don't see anything positive coming from brooklyn ... Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

I was positive we were going to give that one away, but I'll take the win of course.

J Kidd's reaction after the clock hit zero. :lol:

oh, and lightskinned chick in the black behind our bench. :pimp:

I was positive we were going to give that one away, but I'll take the win of course.

J Kidd's reaction after the clock hit zero.
laugh.gif

oh, and lightskinned chick in the black behind our bench.
pimp.gif
Yeah that last stretch was particularly stressful. Oh well, a win's a win. 

:smh: ******g YES network wasn't working today. I even called cable and got the guy to activate league pass until they fixed YES just so I can watch the game and still didn't work(cuz league pass only used the YES feed). Glad to hear we won though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom