Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

I really like Bruce but the roster is way too small. He's really a guard G but plays F.

Drum was limited in the playoffs but Nets really need some size in the paint. There are quite a few big men in FA so we'll see.

Ya know what? I had a very slight feeling this would happen. I saw the Vegas odds for Ayton coming to Nets getting bigger and bigger and thought "Nah...not KD asking out...nah" because that's the only way it could happen. And here we are.

Marks and company have got to go. Nash too. How do not speak to Kevin Durant for months after the season?

HOW?!

And Nets trade a first round pick for Royce ****ing O'Neal. Shoot me.

Brooklyn Nets next season

FV9pwNsWYAAo7On.jpg

Nets would be foolish to do this trade with 1 team.

I would involve a 3rd and possibly even a 4th team to squeeze as much as I can out of this deal.

PHX and MIA have ZERO players I'd be interested in.

Not sure who Nets management thought they were dealing with. That's KEVIN DURANT. They know who he is right? :smh:

KD came as a package with Kyrie from day 1. Nets were supposed to extend BOTH of them but suddenly tried to switch terms of the arrangement only after they had Durant locked up.

KD is probably looking at that as some sucker **** on the Nets part.

As much of a headache he is, BKN should have just given Kyrie the max and hope for the best moving forward.

This is Kevin Durant, one of the top 3 - 5 guys in the league when healthy. Give him what he wants. Period.

Too many rumors out there to know what's what.

But the common thread I'm seeing is that KD sees management (some are saying Marks specifically) as the major issue. It's why he didn't contact Marks since the season ended and also why he went directly to Tsai to request the trade for instance.

Comparing how things were ran in GS and seeing how poorly things are handled in BKN in particular is supposedly part of what makes him feel he needs to leave.

Apparently, Harden, MDA, all the mass exodus of coaches, as well as top level management (Tsai is on his 3rd CEO in 3 years) seem to signal a ton of dysfunction within the org that seems to make everyone want to leave.

I've read in other places that Tsai has rubbed a lot of owners the wrong way as well.

Yes, my post has a lot of "seems to" in it. I'm just sharing what I'm reading as speculation.

And of course, the conspiracy theory that this is all just a bluff by KD to get Kyrie paid (or traded away??) is floating out there too.

:lol: Sean Marks is the same Sean Marks he was when KD signed the extension. My guess is the front office wouldn't allow these 2 to have free reign anymore. To put it plain, the Nets allowed them to do whatever and now they're scaling it back. Their way didn't work from trades to who plays, and probably won't work if they stay.

Tons of speculation out here. I read that KD and Kyrie were upset Adam Harrington (assistant coach and Kd's boy) was let go and another coach who was Kyrie's boy (and also refused to get vaxxed). How crazy would it be if they left because assistant coaches were let go? :lol:

I'm pretty sure the last CEO was also doing business with a Nets sponsor, idk which ones and would be a conflict.

they runnin

duke jr
dayron
cam tha man
kess

if ben took his *** outta the stands................................. theres yer staring 5 next year :wink:

shuges shuges hit yer manz Ben10 real quick, tell him to leave the gorgeous oiece hez sittin next to and show tha world whats comin !!!!! 🇦🇺

him and marks BOTH sittin in the crowd, really ?!?!?!?!?

for old timez sake.......

kd 39.jpg

Too many rumors out there to know what's what.

But the common thread I'm seeing is that KD sees management
(some are saying Marks specifically) as the major issue. It's why he didn't contact Marks since the season ended and also why he went directly to Tsai to request the trade for instance.

oprah-shrug.gif

We *been* saying what it is in here for the longest time now.

shuges in here PROPHETIZING and not gettin any of the $$ the useless espn and co. get

FWIW Sir and that aint much, I was told KD did all this TO GET RID OF KYRIE, 100% BACKFIRED ON HIS ***

now the ish storm ensues and what coulda been something great , will never get a chance to even breathe

SAD

as for the fools sayin KI hates Marls and Nash.....................

TBH since it does seem like KD has really alltogether checked out of BKLYN, that J BROWN/SMART package looks pretty good IMHO

deuces (2).jpg

OUT KD :smh:

Tons of speculation out here. I read that KD and Kyrie were upset Adam Harrington (assistant coach and Kd's boy) was let go and another coach who was Kyrie's boy (and also refused to get vaxxed). How crazy would it be if they left because assistant coaches were let go? :lol:
I said this a month ago and turns out its true. KD (not Kyrie) is pissed Harrington was go. I think he would be ok with Nash if his friends like Harrington was still around. I'm guessing he doesn't trust Nash without being surrounded around others he trusts more.

Also I think there's a potential compromise coming.

krazy88s you and shuges must drink the same thing, MILES ahead of tha rest !

what kinda comprimise ??

looks kinda bleak right now

been on vacation. but Kyrie and Nets have apparently kissed and made up? I think that was the compromise. There had to be good talks and hashing out differences. I wouldn't be surprised if Carmelo, Cody Zeller or even Dwight Howard was signed before camp. Nets need a big. And where's TJ Warren? He hasn't been seen with anyone :nerd:

And that's that. Welcome back, 7.

Time to sign a big now. There are quite a few decent guys still out there.

Tbh, this type of turmoil can actually propel these guys to having a good season.

Because there's nothing like having open, honest, and direct conversations in a long term relationship.

The spotlight is all on Nash and Marks moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom