BROS CAN US BIG DUDES BE WINNING?

D

Deleted member 107398

NAH FOR REAL. I BE IN THE GYM TRYNA GET RID OF THIS ONE PACK BUT IT JUST DON'T HAPPEN FAM. I DON'T EVEN EAT THAT MUCH BUT I EAT GOOD REGARDLESS. NO SITTING AT THE TABLE IF YOU AIN'T BRINGING NOTHING TO IT NAH MEAN? THESE GIRLS AIN'T LOYAL NO WAYS US BIG DUDES CAN WIN THIS SUMMER FOR REAL. BIG BELLY = EATING GOOD.

WE EATING.

It's gotta be hard for big dudes.

skinny dudes, nerds, bi dudes, hell even dudes with leggings, skirts and nut hungers give y'all a run for your money with the yambs.

Your only hope is the money :smh:

Rozay probably be smothering some of Miami's finest yambs bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick Ross been losing weight man. I'm also in the process of cutting these man **** down.

son where have I been this whole time, Ross still takes up my whole TV this can't be true

son where have I been this whole time, Ross still takes up my whole TV this can't be true
I seen it in the celeb rocking heat thread lol, some dude posted a pic of him in a tracksuit looking slimmer

weebay.gif @ that ross pic up there.

Last edited:
where's fat jo...nvm

where's jonah hi...nvm

son who's left outchea that we can put at the forefront of this big belly movement

what is life right now b?

i'm used to these joints rolling up on me b

Last edited by a moderator:
smokin.gif

No need to try to justify your insecurities with a couple exceptional people bro. If you're happy being fat, be happy. Don't seek validation from us or anyone for that matter. Trust me, the girls will notice too.

hes probably paying for it tho, hes fat as hell and ugly :lol:

Probably true :lol: but in the end all that matters with females is the $$$$$$ No matter what you look like you got that cash and the birds will flock...

hes probably paying for it tho, hes fat as hell and ugly :lol:

Probably true :lol: but in the end all that matters with females is the $$$$$$ No matter what you look like you got that cash and the birds will flock...

pretty much, never said anything was wrong with what he did :lol:

hes got cake, and he can do w/e he wants and pretty much buy what he wants

Back
Top Bottom