Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Damn and his brother just graduated from Penn? Seems like he obviously had a bright future.

Penn State
it just goes to show you that you can't blame parents for everything, two twin brothers, raised in the same moral valued household but COMPLETELY opposite

Damn and his brother just graduated from Penn? Seems like he obviously had a bright future.

Penn State
it just goes to show you that you can't blame parents for everything, two twin brothers, raised in the same moral valued household but COMPLETELY opposite

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Penn State

he has a mental illness this has nothing to do with morals or values...

sad story tho...

Penn State

sad story tho...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Penn State

sad story tho...
Cosign,
sad story nonetheless

RIP 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Penn State

sad story tho...
Cosign,
sad story nonetheless

RIP 
tired.gif
frown.gif

So sad. RIP to all the family members.

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.

So sad. RIP to all the family members.

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.

I wonder if he tried getting into the garage apt to finish that tenet off. Or was he just after his own family.

R.I.P. to the family. And to a lot of us going through school, that has to blow your mind. Imagine doing your best in school and then dying right when you graduate. Life isn't promised.

Back
Top Bottom