Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

eek.gif
  CRAZY story ...RIP to the victims 

that's brutal man, having your whole family killed by a damn sword and someone u loved for so long. I cant believe they couldn't stop this fool with three of them there. Crazy world with crazy people we living in

that's brutal man, having your whole family killed by a damn sword and someone u loved for so long. I cant believe they couldn't stop this fool with three of them there. Crazy world with crazy people we living in

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

It may be the age of the gun, but last time I checked sword beats bare hands.

Originally Posted by airbornho

Think about it though.  If it were my family member as soon as he hit my mom or dad id be on his back trying to choke him out or something.  This kid must have been seriously crazy (stating the obvious i know) and some what skilled to kill 3 people with a sword. 

This story is crazy and sooo sad.  RIP to the family I really hope they interrogate this kid and find out what is wrong with him and what he was thinking.

Originally Posted by airbornho

Think about it though.  If it were my family member as soon as he hit my mom or dad id be on his back trying to choke him out or something.  This kid must have been seriously crazy (stating the obvious i know) and some what skilled to kill 3 people with a sword. 

This story is crazy and sooo sad.  RIP to the family I really hope they interrogate this kid and find out what is wrong with him and what he was thinking.

I would be trying everything at my disposal too, but the blade gives him a major advantage at close range, all he needed is just a couple wild swings and his brother'd be outta commission. A knife is one thing, but a sword? Kinda hard to reach at someone's throat when they're holding one. It doesn't take much skill to use one, it takes a hell of a lot more to defend against one.

And I'm done trying to explain how serious having a mental illness is.  Keep being ignorant about it and let the cycle perpetuate. I wish I could sit around and say stuff like this isn't true, but the proof is sitting right in front of you. And I sincerely hope that none of you ever have to find out the hard way, it's nothing I'd wish on anyone. Because it's usually the ones closest to you.

I would be trying everything at my disposal too, but the blade gives him a major advantage at close range, all he needed is just a couple wild swings and his brother'd be outta commission. A knife is one thing, but a sword? Kinda hard to reach at someone's throat when they're holding one. It doesn't take much skill to use one, it takes a hell of a lot more to defend against one.

And I'm done trying to explain how serious having a mental illness is.  Keep being ignorant about it and let the cycle perpetuate. I wish I could sit around and say stuff like this isn't true, but the proof is sitting right in front of you. And I sincerely hope that none of you ever have to find out the hard way, it's nothing I'd wish on anyone. Because it's usually the ones closest to you.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

DEMON!?!? SPIRIT MANIPULATION??@?@?@?!?#?@ lmfao. you mean having a weak mind and allowing these things to effect you? Please show me evidence of chemical imbalances being physically present, or a literal demon being present, or "spirit manipulation" which is essentially just having a bad seed planted in your mind.

The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains. The quote "tiny seeds grow to mighty trees" is also true in the sense of "evil". If an undesired or "bad thought" enters your mind and you don't nip it in the butt immediately, it can spread uncontrollably. Removing these bad seeds in your brain are just as important as watering the good ones. In this man, I can see he let his bad thoughts get the best of him.
I wouldnt wish bad mental health on my worse enemies…
i guess this is something you will have to see first hand….

DEMON!?!? SPIRIT MANIPULATION??@?@?@?!?#?@ lmfao. you mean having a weak mind and allowing these things to effect you? Please show me evidence of chemical imbalances being physically present, or a literal demon being present, or "spirit manipulation" which is essentially just having a bad seed planted in your mind.

The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains. The quote "tiny seeds grow to mighty trees" is also true in the sense of "evil". If an undesired or "bad thought" enters your mind and you don't nip it in the butt immediately, it can spread uncontrollably. Removing these bad seeds in your brain are just as important as watering the good ones. In this man, I can see he let his bad thoughts get the best of him.

Originally Posted by HighMan

indeed.
The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains.

you do realize the whole point of mental illness is that they can't do that, right?

indeed.
The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains.

you do realize the whole point of mental illness is that they can't do that, right?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

indifferent.gif

don't generalize off your family's failures...
Well. Just. Damn,

So rude and to the point.

i wasn't trying to be rude...he said it first....

pretty much what it comes down to & i've seen it first hand

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

indifferent.gif

don't generalize off your family's failures...
Well. Just. Damn,

So rude and to the point.

i wasn't trying to be rude...he said it first....

pretty much what it comes down to & i've seen it first hand

Somebody in this thread is stupid and trying too hard

anyways...R.I.P to the family..mental illness is not a game

Somebody in this thread is stupid and trying too hard

anyways...R.I.P to the family..mental illness is not a game

SMH, you will never be able to understand. = mental handicap.
You just accept what's shown, look at the what. But never question the why/how these kind of things happen.

You just accept what's shown, look at the what. But never question the why/how these kind of things happen.

agreed

Back
Top Bottom