Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

id like to know where i can buy one of these hair pieces 
roll.gif

eek.gif

i want one
roll.gif
roll.gif

He didn't get some of that hair plug / hair follicle magic surgery like wayne rooney and lebron?

I'd rather shave my head than wear some wig everyday.

Im saying doe.

Michael Jordan is somewhere turning over in his Ferrari.

Dat emasculation b

have we discerned whether or not its def a peice? if so im buyin one, dead ***. I want dat Ryan Clark / ODB minus the blonde haha

come back in to work the next day flourishing like david copperfield

I'll never understand the fear of baldness, while i have a luxurious head of hair, if it goes it goes I'm not about to be out here looking like an idiot trying to hang on for dear life.

^^^^It's something that you have to go through. Plus it can just age you way more than you actually are. Granted I am 34 years old but there are guys that have it worse than I do and they are in their 20s looking like they are in their 30s. So it can really mess with you, which is why I get why people do what they do to act like they have hair.

This. It's from 2011 so his hairline should look worse now, not better. :lol:

That joint looks natural though :wow: :lol:

LeBron need to holla at him.

Word.

Bron in the crib waiting for Tyga to return his call

View media item 1733494

:rofl:

I'll never understand the fear of baldness, while i have a luxurious head of hair, if it goes it goes I'm not about to be out here looking like an idiot trying to hang on for dear life.
I hear you but it is easy to talk when you aren't the one affected by something. Personally I think it looks good and it fits his look. Most dudes couldn't do that even if they had the money. It wouldn't look right on them.

The same way everyone can't pull off a bald head, but to each their own. Do what makes you happy

Last edited:
^^^^It's something that you have to go through.[COLOR=#red] Plus it can just age you way more than you actually are[/COLOR]. Granted I am 34 years old but there are guys that have it worse than I do and they are in their 20s looking like they are in their 30s. So it can really mess with you, which is why I get why people do what they do to act like they have hair.

Yep, your hairline or lack thereof probably affects your perceived age more than anything and in the entertainment industry a youthful appearance usually makes you more marketable.

Last edited:

I'm far from bald but this is a lie, men and women don't want to lose hair obviously for appearance.

Tyga and MGK I see nothing wrong with what they did. Looks better and they can afford it. No diff than women getting body contouring/as*/breast/lips etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom