Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

my beef with rocking the baldly is the maintenance...gotta hit it with the wahl shaver every other day, which takes a bit of time

when had hair, id just let it grow out, only had to brush/comb and cut it every few weeks

:lol: What's the prob though? joint looks tight. He doesn't fix it, crucified for his hairline, including barbs like "he makes enough money to fix that", so he actually does, still crucified. Son can't win.

:lol: What's the prob though? joint looks tight. He doesn't fix it, crucified for his hairline, including barbs like "he makes enough money to fix that", so he actually does, still crucified. Son can't win.

Why cant he just rock the baldness?

I'm far from bald but this is a lie, men and women don't want to lose hair obviously for appearance.

Tyga and MGK I see nothing wrong with what they did. Looks better and they can afford it. No diff than women getting body contouring/as*/breast/lips etc

How you gonna tell me how I feel fam?

To me that **** is some female **** from LeBron to any of these dudes getting hair pieces etc

Rocking the George Jefferson look is some clown **** too.

Just looking like a dumb *** for no reason, man cut that **** off.

How you gonna tell me how I feel fam?

To me that **** is some female **** from LeBron to any of these dudes getting hair pieces etc

Rocking the George Jefferson look is some clown **** too.

Just looking like a dumb *** for no reason, man cut that **** off.
this. its the fighting it and hiding it that makes it so funny not them being bald

Why cant he just rock the baldness?

Everybody got insecurities man, for those dudes it's their hair. That buzzed/bald look actually exudes confidence, but it ain't my job to tell another dude how to feel comfortable with himself. I don't see how it's "female", that logic is shaky and backwards.

Whats wrong with being bald?
Nothing. But if bruh aint got no facial hair, everything. It's the bootyface effect. Sending all prayers to those with the bald head and no facial hair.

You would call Donald Trump and Matthew McConaughey feminine? or is it only reserved for black guys?

Hold up, McConaughey be rocking dat #10 Brazilian Wavy too :smh: :lol:

JzOJyGW.jpg

lighters in the air for the short fat ****** with no edges and struggle beards. out here looking like danny devito face

Back
Top Bottom