Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

200w.gif

thumb.jpg

Not gonna lie, RG3 ol’ lady looks extra basic. Like she make chicken with no seasoning, and he’s corny enough to eat it. Everytime I see that photo with him and her I think of the “Boondocks” when Uncle Ruckus was like “ohhhh, the white woman got a big heart, probably took him in and taught him how to read”.... maybe ol’ boy from ESPN was right, RG3 is a “corn ball brother”.

Not gonna lie, RG3 ol’ lady looks extra basic. Like she make chicken with no seasoning, and he’s corny enough to eat it. Everytime I see that photo with him and her I think of the “Boondocks” when Uncle Ruckus was like “ohhhh, the white woman got a big heart, probably took him in and taught him how to read”.... maybe ol’ boy from ESPN was right, RG3 is a “corn ball brother”.

Maybe... he been a cornball bruh since baylor

After some research, Robert been dabbling wit dat sorcery too...

His chick basic, but she looks better with all that make-up on. Plus she is an upgrade from his ex.

After some research, Robert been dabbling wit dat sorcery too...

His chick basic, but she looks better with all that make-up on. Plus she is an upgrade from his ex.

Bro...wtf he got on his head man??? What do you call this ****? Bruh wanted a man bun this bad?? This calls for exile.

Back
Top Bottom