Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Son can ride a motorcyle no helmet in all states and have zero qualms with the law :smh:
Is that a jab at his bigass dome? Cus i got a bigass dome. Dangit we sensitive about that $#@! lol.
But I can get behind Ye's setup. Stuff like Foxxx's is just straight flagrant..

Is that a jab at his bigass dome? Cus i got a bigass dome. Dangit we sensitive about that $#@! lol.
But I can get behind Ye's setup. Stuff like Foxxx's is just straight flagrant..

You’re talking to a man who has never walked into new era cause he knows the 7 7/8’s would fit like a yamaka...

Turkey's the hair transplant Mecca. They have all-inclusive packages which include surgery and recovery on days 1 and 2 followed by sightseeing on days 3 to 5. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I've been known about Turkey. I wonder how it became a destination for hair procedures.

Yeah, I've been known about Turkey. I wonder how it became a destination for hair procedures.

Their all-inclusive price is significantly cheaper than getting the procedure in N.America. Middle class cats can afford it plus you get a mini vacation.

'Wizardry' in N.America ain't for the middle class. :smh::smh::smh:

Go on YouTube and first thing I see is this:

6A70D2AD-FD39-415C-BEF5-4F6991D37FF9.png

For some reason years ago I thought the flagrant 1s were just a phase. We’re in the straight up Flagrant 2s now.

Dudes really think we don’t know how hair grows out here. Like I ain’t been on the planet damn near 30 years.

Go on YouTube and first thing I see is this:

6A70D2AD-FD39-415C-BEF5-4F6991D37FF9.png

For some reason years ago I thought the flagrant 1s were just a phase. We’re in the straight up Flagrant 2s now.

Dudes really think we don’t know how hair grows out here. Like I ain’t been on the planet damn near 30 years.
At this rate he's gon be full Ron Burgundy by August.

Back
Top Bottom