Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Leave these *****s 50-60 years old alone :lol:. some of em got hairlines some of yall would die for at that age
Paid for or legit, because I am thinking Forrest paid for that.
any active posters had any success w/ minoxidil or know sumone who did? got sick of shaving my head no less than every 3 days & getting horrible razor bumps/ingrowns that never go away that look like sumthing contagious & shaving irritation that looks like an infected hair transplant. I've only had two people cut my hair since I started shaving it around a few years back & both of them literally cut my scalp.
Don't be turned off or laugh at the name but two brothers in my office use this on their bald head. One put the other on to it and he doesn't have any issues with razor bumps or shaving issues.
713WZiZXmrL._AC_UX679_.jpg

It is a feminie product but because of the area it goes it doesn't cause razor bumps. You can get it on Amazon, one has been using it for years other for months.

Paid for or legit, because I am thinking Forrest paid for that.

Don't be turned off or laugh at the name but two brothers in my office use this on their bald head. One put the other on to it and he doesn't have any issues with razor bumps or shaving issues.
713WZiZXmrL._AC_UX679_.jpg

It is a feminie product but because of the area it goes it doesn't cause razor bumps. You can get it on Amazon, one has been using it for years other for months.
I actually used shaving cream/lotion marketed for ladies on my face as a teenager so I would try this, it's really all just advertising. I always struggled with wet shaving & I think sum of us just have skin that can't endure it without having it show. Shaving in the shower followed by alum block & then a salicylic acid toner worked well for me in the summertime but I don't think you're supposed to put the latter on your skin every single day. I tried the minox 5% foam for like 4 days last week just for fun & had a single hair growing out of a spot on my temple that has been barren since at least 1999. I'm a Norwood 4-5 or worst with the island in the front thing going on, nothing is bringing the hair on my crown back except surgery that prolly wouldn't work along with finasteride for the rest of my life but I could see minox being worthwhile to those who are earlier on in hair lost.

Tory looks good with the baldy. looking like a young DMX. In that interview it looks good on the left...but i dont know whats going on on the right.

Combine genetics with years of lace fronts, glue, extensions, braids, edge control, etc. and it leaves females with Klingon hairlines.

ain’t eem genetics. The perms and hot combs. Coupled with all the other stuff you mentioned and yeah... that’s the result

ain’t eem genetics. The perms and hot combs. Coupled with all the other stuff you mentioned and yeah... that’s the result

I kinda understand now why maya moore bae and candace parker keep all their baby hair / edges. Used to think they should get shape ups.

Women have the same hair woes as men as they age... it's acceptable for them to wear wigs and weaves to cover and enhance what they have or what little they have left because that's their #1 asset for attracting the opposite sex, especially if they don't have a cute face or nice physique. Men are supposed to shave it off or rock a comb over because men aren't supposed to be concerned about their hair like females... but we live in a time where acting like a female is acceptable.

that said, men with hairpieces and units will always look ridiculous and insecure.

Back
Top Bottom