Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I really don’t cause nothing grows.
I don’t shave at all
So you don't really grow hair in the neck or chin area but getting ingrown hairs? Is it just like a spot here and there? Are you sure they're ingrown hairs? And not acne? Some type of dermatitis? Cystsic.

So, on your 40th birthday you're just gonna hop out the bed and be secure w/ the grays?

They're already there, let them flourish.

My grays are mainly on my beard and I don't really like having a beard.

I have exactly one gray whisker on my mustache and like a strand or two at most on my head.

You would think KD was from some small hick city and not the nation's capital. I got two more cuts in me brothers then I am coming home. Shape up just to tide me over until wife's birthday where I will get a cut, then shaving it all off for my 40th.

That is what I don't get about KD.

Around here, The first thing anyone goes at another dude about is the shapeup. He was trained better for sure.

I can grow a full beard but my hair texture doesn't make it dense like harden so I just rock the low beard.
I don’t really like my beard texture either. Alfter 5-6 weeks it gets long but not really dense. I’ve started trimming it diffetently and using a good beard balm that works though and it looks way better now.

I line up the neck area above my adam’s apple. Then trim the part of my beard from the cheek line to my jawline going with the grain and keeping the hair neat but still dark. Learned those techniques from watching big beard youtubers. Been using Grave Before Shave beard balm and it does a great job keeping my beard down and in place.

regarding Mayweather, why travel to Turkey? I've heard the benefit of Turkey is the price, but Floyd's speculative net worth is like $500M+. Even if $$$, wouldn't LA/NY (or wherever the top hair/beard implant practitioners reside) be a better choice? iono just a thought.

So you don't really grow hair in the neck or chin area but getting ingrown hairs? Is it just like a spot here and there? Are you sure they're ingrown hairs? And not acne? Some type of dermatitis? Cystsic.
So I can grow a goatee for the most part but as far as a beard nah I’ll get a few whiskers and that’s it. Left side always gets ingrowns While the right side is clear.
Now under my chin neck area I’m getting the saw ingrowns. I know cause I can see the hair trapped in my skin. My problem is I keep picking them out and it’s now scarring up.

Off topic but anybody know anything great for ingrown hair bumps? I’m breaking out like Krazy on my neck/ under chin area.
Tend skin and bump fighter. I only use clippers for my facial hair because I get ingrown bumps like crazy when I shave any other way.

I have too many gray hairs to grow out a beard.

Embrace it. Dont be like this guy coloring his beard different colors trying to hide it looking like a fool :rofl:

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 5.34.17 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom