Biotin will have you nails like this
laugh.gif
 Yep

For some reason this pic of tyga

reminded me of this 
sammy-sosa-face-white-1.jpg
Maybe its the pastiness 
sick.gif

Dudes are saying it's feminine because mostly women are concerned with their looks to the point that they go to extreme measures to improve their appearance. They probably feel like a man should embrace his true image and not suppress what's naturally occurring to his body.

This is America tho, and most people are concerned about their image, especially celebrities because lots of times, their image dictates their opportunities.

Someone brought up an excellent point on fb regarding women getting body enhancements: is it truly self esteem that's being improved if you're altering your TRUE self? Meaning, if you add something fake, it's not your true self that you're embracing, just a perceived image.

Lebron is clearly insecure about it. The triple headband proved that. It probably kills him that the a portion of the Internet is dedicated to flaming sons line. He seems like the sensitive type. Same with Dwight. I guarantee he wouldn't chop it off if he showed signs of baldness.

Those comb overs look so damn ridiculous tho. Dudes finesse like 11 strands of hair over the top as if it does anything.

I'm fortunate enough to have virtually no hair loss at 32,with a good grade of hair plus facial hair that grows a bit more than I can manage. If I were to see signs of baldness, I'm not really sure how I'd take it. I can understand why cats get the toupee, baldness makes you feel as if you're losing your "college swag". I swear I can pull bad chicks from 18 to 40 with absolutely no issue. If I start losing my hair, I'd feel like even more of a creep chopping it up with a college freshman.

That's another thing, he may want to retain his youth for as long as possible since his girl is so young. [she looks just like the current Bruce in that pic a few posts up).

I did not intend on this post to be this long.

Last edited:
I'll probably pull in on this when I'm like 45 just to stunt. :pimp:

Also if my back hair game ever gets too strong that's getting lazered off. Come at me.

Dude really called her a monster in the first pic and next he thinks she's Lauren London. :lol:

I'd hit that monster for the record.

Last edited:
bruh thats not lauren london. do you see forest whitaker eye on that face or naw? both pix..same person.
Dude really called her a monster in the first pic and next he thinks she's Lauren London.
laugh.gif

I'd hit that monster for the record.
Had to jump on the laptop and yall right 
laugh.gif

Thats the only good picture of Blac Chyna I've seen.

PS she's smacked but I'd also penetrate.

:lol: I'm saying. That second pic is one of if not the only good one I've seen. Like meh I'd hit if she looks like that now.

Last edited:
And that is EXACTLY why women get their hair done. Shenaynay to new new just like that.

That pic of her with them braids tho......

roll.gif
 @ yall liking the pic with the braids for all the wrong  right reasons.

Eyes closed with only half her face visible.

Thats like the sexiest position a girl can sit in.

That straight chill in the house indian style on the sofa 
devil.gif

That hair growth has to be reinvigorated surgical growth. No way a toupe looks that natural. But then again Steve Harvey had me fooled for years.

Piven you can see he was getting it done if you watched all through Entourage. I think around season 4 or 5 it was fully there.

Like I said be4 whoever comes out with the easiest efficient way for no hair loss or rejuvenation of hair without surgery and mainstream is going to be one of the richest men in the world :lol:

Back
Top Bottom