Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Can we talk about now that Steph cut his fro down that he's starting to look a little Lebronish in the front. He's gonna be rolling headbands soon.

Really noticeable in last night's game. Wonder why he cut his hair that short.

See what happens? ***** start feeling himself then it just starts looking worse. Sons head look like a Detroit grandma low cut plastered with gel.
. I am pretty certain that this is the first step in yousef's physical transformation. Once the novelty of the "new hair" wears off there's gonna be something else that bothers him so much, he's gonna have to change that too. And the cycle just keeps going. I normally wouldn't make those assumptions about someone just trying to fix his hairline though.

might as well cop that smooth rhinoplasty..

Can we talk about now that Steph cut his fro down that he's starting to look a little Lebronish in the front. He's gonna be rolling headbands soon.

Really noticeable in last night's game. Wonder why he cut his hair that short.

Yeah last night's game is what really brought it to my attention. And dude who said Damarcus is dead on. His front looking patchy as hell.

Curry's cuts have been trash since day one

As the chosen light skinned one, he was predetermined to forever rock this light skinned staple hair style. The fact that he attempts to get lineups goes against all laws physics.
View media item 2298518This disruption in the universe has caused a ripple in the space-time continuim. Only kawhi Leonard's cornrows can bring balance to our existence

His wife probably told him cut that off :lol:. Who cut his hair is another story because that was trash and his barber did him dirty

Wife told him cop the "getting zero hos" special.

Casually scrolling, I thought that was Raekwon behind Steph until I really looked at it.

Last edited:
I fell asleep before the GSW/DTown game started. I'm layin next to my girl, I hear "!!!WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO CURRY'S HAIR!!!" I jumped up and started DYING!!!!

His barber brought his taper in the back ultra high. I put bread on it he doesn't get another cut the remainder of the season.

Adrian Broner got the perfect [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] line and beard game out right now. No foul play

I was wondering when a clear pic would be posted. You can see it when he takes free throws. No surgery is gonna fix that. Funny that you can see varejao behind him flourishing with his mop hair.

Curry has no choice but to grow it back out, barber went too hard on the taper and left nothing on his sides to shape up.

His new barber sucks. I don't understand why he faded the temples like that. It makes it look like everything is receding. A traditional fade all around would've looked a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom