Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I agree. Maybe those hairpieces are built for constant physical activity, that's the only reason I could imagine he hasn't gotten one. Imagine son going in for a layup and someone smacks his temp fade off. Internet would literally shut down.
I just pictured this in my mind, and I couldn't stop laughing. Like that would lead off Sportscenter.

I agree. Maybe those hairpieces aren't built for constant physical activity, that's the only reason I could imagine he hasn't gotten one. Imagine son going in for a layup and someone smacks his temp fade off. Internet would literally shut down.

This thread would easily explode if this happened, not just to him but anyone famous.

I agree. Maybe those hairpieces aren't built for constant physical activity, that's the only reason I could imagine he hasn't gotten one. Imagine son going in for a layup and someone smacks his temp fade off. Internet would literally shut down.

Surprised no one posted this. Saw it on espn a few days ago. Also I remember on christmas day a few years back, metta world peace knocked lebron’s headband off and the internet was lit that day. I guess a lot of people didn’t know how bad his hairline was cuz he always wore a headband.

Man after I cut my dreads I'm thinning up top like bron gonna hold on for dear life cause the bald looks trash on me

I’m tellin you, there’s a correlation between game and hair.....or lack there of.

Like a recessive gene or some ****. :lol:

I’m tellin you, there’s a correlation between game and hair.....or lack there of.

Like a recessive gene or some ****. :lol:

Its like in create a player when you can only allocate a certain amount of points amongst your attributes? You can either have crazy handles and a wack jumper or you can be a gunner with wack handles but you cant have both.

It's probably the extra testosterone that causes the hair loss. Like if you're a physical freak of nature, chances are you are going to be bald.

Back
Top Bottom