Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Boys sampling hair styles now. Idk if i wanna grow dreads so I'll get a trial period. Dude must be going out of town or something.

Say this cat goes out of town and for some reason the unit's gotta come off as he gets a rash from the glue or similar. How're you gonna explain rocking the dreads one moment and the baldy the next? :smh::smh::smh:

I know right? I always hear about the immediate confidence that these clients exude.

But is 2-3 days, may a week or 2, of fulfillment worth risking potential humiliation if your sorcery is exposed?

If your wig suddenly flips out one day in a social environment I would imagine that being much more damaging to the ego than the baldness itself.

I know right? I always hear about the immediate confidence that these clients exude.

But is 2-3 days, may a week or 2, of fulfillment worth risking potential humiliation if your sorcery is exposed?

If your wig suddenly flips out one day in a social environment I would imagine that being much more damaging to the ego than the baldness itself.

My G 50inchvert 50inchvert I think the window for this sorcery has to be 2 days at best. By day 3, your hair's gonna start growing back and your scalp is gonna be inflamed with a combination of sweat and the glue.

Lol man have you been watching any of these vids? There's definitely prep work and skill involved. Can't squirt Gorilla Glue on your bald spot and toss the 'unit' on. :lol::lol::lol:
Lol I just want to get paid throw the unit on people and then let the barber do the rest of the work

Lol I just want to get paid throw the unit on people and then let the barber do the rest of the work

Well you need a shaved scalp for the unit to stick onto, so you better be proficient at the 'Friar Tuck'. :lol::lol::lol:

de9ae8a671afb1c366746020fbfc676a_original.jpg

My G 50inchvert 50inchvert I think the window for this sorcery has to be 2 days at best. By day 3, your hair's gonna start growing back and your scalp is gonna be inflamed with a combination of sweat and the glue.

y’all late to this party. Based on early videos posted, the engineers that install these units said they usually start at about $600 and then go up and can last 3 weeks or longer depending how they are maintained.

y’all late to this party. Based on early videos posted, the engineers that install these units said they usually start at about $600 and then go up and can last 3 weeks or longer depending how they are maintained.

God God At the 3 week stage whatever existing hair these cats have is gonna be back full force. The glue with scalp oils and sweat gonna smell worse than a skunk. I rock the baldy and I shave once a week, if I leave that past day 7 it looks like I got the old man, 'half moon' going. :lol::lol::lol:

God God At the 3 week stage whatever existing hair these cats have is gonna be back full force. The glue with scalp oils and sweat gonna smell worse than a skunk. I rock the baldy and I shave once a week, if I leave that past day 7 it looks like I got the old man, 'half moon' going. :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha. I’m just goin by what the engineers that install these are saying.

Two heads a day??? That’s $1200. I’d be eating good. I’d even charge $400 to kill my competitors.

And rain checks, if ya unit get battered by rainfall

Last edited:
$600?!

Might as well use that bread to make a down payment to Deion's plug and start the "natural" process.

Deion has the best the transplant I've seen but I'm sure his plug is very expensive!

Two heads a day??? That’s $1200. I’d be eating good. I’d even charge $400 to kill my competitors.

And rain checks, if ya unit get battered by rainfall

If these cats are dropping $400-$600 for temporary 'engineered units' then they really ought to know about the Turkey hair transplant plug (no pun intended). Total cost including return flight, surgery AND sightseeing is $1700-$2000. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

If these cats are dropping $400-$600 for temporary 'engineered units' then they really ought to know about the Turkey hair transplant plug (no pun intended). Total cost including return flight, surgery AND sightseeing is $1700-$2000. :nerd::nerd::nerd:
$2000? I can afford that!

Back
Top Bottom