Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Craig Ziering is the man behind Tyga's impressive sorcery.

He's Beverly Hills based so I'm sure his ticket at cheap!

You basing this on anything?

just from the mild about of research done on the subject. Look at Tyga in 09 then look at him in 2019, then research the before and after of his type of hairwhen it comes to hair transplant surgeries and what not

his grade of hair has literally changed which to my knowledge is impossible lol

Tyga piece is painfully obvious. Natural hair frizzies up. His hair literally looks like it defeats humidity everyday.

I think he DID get the Lebron/Deion Sanders surgery but, he wanted his hair to be long so, he wears hairpieces + got the surgery.

This is obviously a kit. Look at the ends of his plaits. Doesn’t even look natural. His hair looks stiff as hell
Look at how the “goop” lays his hair roots on the top. It literally looks like hardened tar

078AB7C8-06BB-4FD7-8F51-14947D513A14.jpeg

Yea, the product braiders are using these days will have even very coarse textures of hair super laid out. That’s not abnormal.

I'm all for getting a bit of your swag back through some modern science but dudes be too flagrant these days.

Told my barber next time I'm good with a natural hairline before he really starts pushing the line back to keep it straight.

Gonna Obama these sides with a buzz cut and shape up the beard.

Tyga piece is painfully obvious. Natural hair frizzies up. His hair literally looks like it defeats humidity everyday.

I think he DID get the Lebron/Deion Sanders surgery but, he wanted his hair to be long so, he wears hairpieces + got the surgery.

This is obviously a kit. Look at the ends of his plaits. Doesn’t even look natural. His hair looks stiff as hell
Look at how the “goop” lays his hair roots on the top. It literally looks like hardened tar

Hair looking like one of my daughters dolls. SMH.
Wouldn't be surprised if they hop on the same track together soon
Don't say that because you know Ray J going to try and hop on the track saying he hit it first.

Bamma got some black AF1 laces

Back
Top Bottom