Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Looking at Bron, looks like he now lets the top grow higher, instead of cutting it low. Which makes it look denser. So, he stopped cutting it low

Caron really out here front and center on the unit movement. One of the early pioneers.

pkmeterorman6.jpg

67307647_168261857634123_4693914030949093785_n.jpg

large-screenshot2.jpg

when son was getting beat down and and James was in the cut listening and crying and snatched his wig off...I died :rofl:. Every single time. Even thinking about it now lol

The game will really be changed when they start doing height surgeries in foreign countries. Boys gonna be taking vacation, used to look like the water boy, now their the small forward. Females gonna be salty.

My G sooperhooper sooperhooper This is already a big business in India where the 5'2 cats are dropping stacks to get up to 5'3 or even about 5'4 max.

The process itself is disgusting though; surgeon breaks your legs then they outfit you with a brace that increases the gap within which your bones have to grow back. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yea but...there's gotta be a better way to adjust height. Scientists just aint crack the code yet. The key probably lies in some of these animals that never stop growing their entire lives. Shark dna. Amphibian dna. Dudes finna be out here like bruce banner and street sharks in the next decade.

Yea but...there's gotta be a better way to adjust height. Scientists just aint crack the code yet. The key probably lies in some of these animals that never stop growing their entire lives. Shark dna. Amphibian dna. Dudes finna be out here like bruce banner and street sharks in the next decade.

Yeah def there will be one soon enough that is natural. Probably will let you grow 2-4 inches higher depending on each person.

Am I crazy or did Forest Whitaker had surgery and we didn't even know. I remember him having a full head of hair in Bloodsport, however I remember it being really scarce or nonexistent in a lot of movies. Now
watching Godfather of Harlem he has a low but full head of hair with a much lower shape up.
bloodsport.jpg
Forest_Whitaker_t750x550.png
gettyimages-1175154826-612x612.jpg

My G sooperhooper sooperhooper This is already a big business in India where the 5'2 cats are dropping stacks to get up to 5'3 or even about 5'4 max.

The process itself is disgusting though; surgeon breaks your legs then they outfit you with a brace that increases the gap within which your bones have to grow back. :sick: :sick: :sick:
Dudes doing all that to still get scrolled passed on dating apps. If it ain't at least 6 ft what's the point?

any active posters had any success w/ minoxidil or know sumone who did? got sick of shaving my head no less than every 3 days & getting horrible razor bumps/ingrowns that never go away that look like sumthing contagious & shaving irritation that looks like an infected hair transplant. I've only had two people cut my hair since I started shaving it around a few years back & both of them literally cut my scalp.

any active posters had any success w/ minoxidil or know sumone who did? got sick of shaving my head no less than every 3 days & getting horrible razor bumps/ingrowns that never go away that look like sumthing contagious & shaving irritation that looks like an infected hair transplant. I've only had two people cut my hair since I started shaving it around a few years back & both of them literally cut my scalp.
From research minoxidil and Dermarolling with Finasteride or Dut is the most effective

Dudes doing all that to still get scrolled passed on dating apps. If it ain't at least 6 ft what's the point?

My G M Mark Antony take note that this is India where average height is probably around 5'6 so it puts them closer to the median.

I agree with you 100% that it's not worth it at all, especially your bones will be weak for the rest of your life.

ADs hairline probably got Bron even more insecure :lol:

check out TLanez talking about his hair journey

Tory's full of **** :lol: he may have gotten something done but it hasn't worked much at all. He fills in a lot of that.

I think Tory is setting it up so that when he finally uses a hair unit, it'll appear like it was a natural progression. (Like Tyga)

Back
Top Bottom