Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Can't find the black men's hair cut thread right now, but CP3 needs to come on home, right now.

It's pretty grim.

crazy how the grass seems greener.

I got a Anthony Hamilton-esque beard and dream of coming through like Tim Hardaway Jr.

my 6’4” bald homey told me he was envious of my full lineup and hair. I can be Quinn cook status in 8 months.

love yours, I guess

:lol: :lol:

4375E251-85D7-42CD-B8C4-4406F989059B.png

I'm about to start a new job. Time to get my joint installed.
Before and after shots homie.
crazy how the grass seems greener.

I got a Anthony Hamilton-esque beard and dream of coming through like Tim Hardaway Jr.

my 6’4” bald homey told me he was envious of my full lineup and hair. I can be Quinn cook status in 8 months.

love yours, I guess

:lol: :lol:
I swear dudes losing it up top need to just embrace the beard. Shave it off and just let the beard flourish, I haven't lost it up top yet. However I am loving my beard, nice and full like dude from The Roots. Just trying to get the area right above my chin to fill in. Initially was forming a W, but slowly filling in.
Damn homie. Caron just gives NO ****S anymore. I swear dude must have a room in his house of various disguises with beards and hair pieces. Caron is going to come into the studio in his groucho marx glasses.
800bf35e-c24b-427e-848d-8b87b55f7fdf_1.4e658d592b3e5278298ae3a6bc0039f5.jpeg

I don't trust this MOFO, need to start him Clayface or something. Caron is a super villian in plain sight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom