Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Looks like Boosie is frauding with Black Ice
FBDD9852-1E87-483F-90F2-287290B379ED.png

My **** gonna look like Deron Williams ramen noodles in about a year.

Hair of Istanbul ig and youtube videos got me super tempted to make this trip.

Are these Istanbul pieces permanent?

People taking trips to Turkey monthly to re-up? :lol:

They take donor hairs from your sides and back (basically where the hair follicles are the strongest throughout your life). I dont think its permanent, because most people lose their hair after 50 anyway. If you have good donors it can definitely last ~10 years imo. If you're young its worth it.

This dude "A guy and his hair" chronicles his entire trip there in like 3-4 videos on youtube. Worth the watch.

Girvinho been in denial for a minute

confronto-kbUH--458x458@Gazzetta-Web_mediagallery-page.jpg
Dude looks like he’ll look good bald. Tbh most men don’t look bad bald. A lot of us are just so used to seeing ourselves with hair that we can’t process ourselves without hair so we just assume it doesn’t look right on us.

Dude looks like he’ll look good bald. Tbh most men don’t look bad bald. A lot of us are just so used to seeing ourselves with hair that we can’t process ourselves without hair so we just assume it doesn’t look right on us.
Dude would look like Omar with no hair, he might as well embrace it.
02mkwilliamsweb-5-superJumbo.jpg

Working on sharpening up my physique and growing this beard out so I can look decent at the homecoming celebration!

Hate to see it but Lance Stephenson has the skylight going at the crown of his head in China.

Back
Top Bottom