Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Young Joc probly trollin like usual but alotta the older cats really be pressed over beards right now...They be doing whatever to get that full look going, n it turns out ridiculous :lol: :smh:

Beards ain’t for everybody no matter how old you get
Back in high school all my white, latino and arab friends could grow beards. Had me feeling left out

Once I got to college I could finally grow a beard :lol:

Bout to brake down and get some wireless trimmers. Currently have the Andis Styliner II. What’s comparable?

No surprise, he went to Turkey. For black men, it's Asli Tarcan Hair Clinic of Turkey or Hair of Istanbul. If you go through the relateds on youtube as well as to those pages directly, there's a lot of other testimonials.

Your boy probably be over there in the next 5 years or so.

Last edited:
Bout to brake down and get some wireless trimmers. Currently have the Andis Styliner II. What’s comparable?

There are a bunch of wireless trimmers out now. I got the Bevel trimmer and upgraded it with a T-blade. I came from a Andis Outliner with the Pro-mate blade and have no complaints so far. Mine is 2+ years old and they have made some improvements to the trimmer since then.

Floyd running around with a teddy pendengrass. Just needs to fade that and get a shape up and he’ll be straight.

There's something just always missing with those to me, like how light and frizzy they are up front, it's like they can't really brush it or put product in it to hold it down, or get a proper line. That cat with the braids though, wild.

D4464700-CC47-4BE7-A77B-6242C20B827A.jpeg

Bus out here using the whole bottle

Back
Top Bottom