Bruh why do grown *** men be asking other dudes for money? with no shame?

Share the story OP. No one just makes a thread like this unprovoked. Who asked you?

Or are you asking us to gauge how your solicitation might be received by another man? :nerd:
bruh this ***** i know always askin for money
he think he some kinda forex mogul invester but always broke dont work nowhere and always think we supposed to give him money for no reason, ***** asked to be a co-owner in my business like go get a job ***** *****!!!
IT DONT MATTER HOW MUCH TMES I SAY NO HE WILL COME BACK
***** gonna ask me in a couple weeks bet!

he think he some kinda forex mogul invester but always broke dont work nowhere and always think we supposed to give him money for no reason, ***** asked to be a co-owner in my business like go get a job ***** *****!!!

I mean if he's yo ***** and you own a business why not put him on?

You seem like the **** boi right now.

Its ****ed up out here and most of NT live in this bubble of prosperity which is amazing considering the facts at hand that the majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck or worse.

If that's yo ***** put him on his feet.

Don't run to strangers and clown him behind his back.

🤡

Bro I told you, I got some inside info that's gonna pay off and then I can pay you back AND help you out with the business

I'm tryna put you on b but you just won't listen!

Its ****ed up out here and most of NT live in this bubble of prosperity which is amazing considering the facts at hand that the majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck or worse.

🤡

come on with the real advice... :lol:

🤡

Nah F that. Hell he looks like taking a risk trying to employ a friend who clearly has zero work ethic, let alone pride. Dude sounds like a complete liability. Keep that business and friendship separate at this point.

Damn OP mad

Does your friend have some sort of addiction? Serious question

Nah F that. Hell he looks like taking a risk trying to employ a friend who clearly has zero work ethic, let alone pride. Dude sounds like a complete liability. Keep that business and friendship separate at this point.
exactly im not ON
im trying
why put someone under my wing when im just trying to stay afloat

Back
Top Bottom