Bruised Toes from playing Basketball???

so ya i bruised my 3 toes on my right foot... my big toe, fourth toe and pink have discomfort... the pain is not bad only if i put pressure on it but its not throbbing and i can walk gingerly on my foot no problem... but if a wear a shoe my foot is somewhat sore...i don't think its that severe because my toes aren't badly swollen or entirely purple... but it does have some some slight purple on it and my pinky and fourth toe is a little swollen... i can bend my toes but it does hurt a little... anybody ever experience with this and how long did it take to recover? 

yes the shoes were tight and i guess ran a little snug but it wasn't like my toes were sticking out but more so just compressed...i didn't know that this would be a huge issue because i wore the shoe before with no problem but that was only like 2 or 3 times of balling before i injured my foot...

i wore the zoom kobe 1 btw

nah just jumping a lot when shooting jumpers and grabbing boards...and i guess it built up the pain towards the end of the day... i was ignorant about it to be honest... but i thought it was just blisters until i took my sock off when i got home did i notice

ice em down, next time you hoop 2 pairs of socks maybe? i hurt my heel the other day and started double socking and don't feel it nearly as much

Originally Posted by devildog1776

cuts those toe nails

THIS! i was contemplating on cutting my toenails before going to the park, but figured it wouldn't be a big deal and wanted to avoid it all together because my toes feel weird when cut too short
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom