roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. "How do you defend yourself against a man with two dildos?" LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I'm definitely gonna watch it.

Didn't want to create a new thread. That is why I am bumping this.

This movie was so damn gay man. I wasn't expecting to see so many "things" in this movie. Caught me off guard man. I "got" it a while ago and I still don't think I EVER really paid attention to the rpeviews so again, I didn't know what to expect.

I couldn't imagine anyone paying to see this

that whole twirling of the penis scene had me feeling mad uncomfortable.
i was embarrassed i was the one who suggested it...
eyes.gif

^ Yea I was very uncomfortable with that scene man. I was like come on. And then it seem like it lasted for a while too.

Was about to go see it when it came out. Got a text from my sister about how ayo it was
sick.gif
Saved me

like on some 15 solid seconds of full frontal, unadulterated, grossly flacid meat... on a big #%*@++$ screen tv, nonetheless.

had some funny moments, but they were few & far in between.

^^Agree with all about this movie being very awkward and uncomfortable to watch. Since I really liked Borat I thought this movie would be good as well. I have seen many episodes of Da Ali G show and that Bruno did not seem as flamboyant and over the top. The interviews he did then were actually funny in a good way. So glad I did not see this in theatres as I was planning to when it came out.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Didn't want to create a new thread. That is why I am bumping this.

Can't waste those new threads eh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Even before that, I always tried not to make new threads of topics already done. I wish more folks learned how to use search engines.
laugh.gif

Movie was seriously
sick.gif
but also
laugh.gif

"Straight Dave"
laugh.gif

"We're so like the Sex and the City girls"
The bootcamp
His exclusive interview with Harrison Ford

laugh.gif

When I went to see it (didn't pay, 2nd movie), there was a little kid with his mom in the theater
smh.gif
. It was so bad, and I couldn't believe grown men were laughing at the horrible story.

Movie wasn't funny at all. It was just wayyyy too beyond that line of funny and nasty.

Back
Top Bottom