Brutal Cat Killings in Miami area

OMG MANGUDAI!? YALL GOT ME ROLLIN

hes 954 tho, that is an odd coincidence... you rollin down to the 305 lately homeboy?

Originally Posted by Rawk On

They need to find whoever did that and skin them, slice them across the stomach. Those cats didn't do anything!
frown.gif

smh.gif
I mean there are sick people like this all over the world and I'm sure @*%* like this happens all the time somewhere... @*%* just makes me so sad andangry...

Wow that's absolutely disgusting! I don't see how people can honestly do that to any animal and find it humorous or fun.

i absolutely hate cats just because the one i have know it seriously tears up everything in the world it meows like u have never heard, seriously it meowslouder than my dogs bark, it gets in the trash constantly, u cant have a glass of water or milk because its guaranteed on the floor (yes it gets fed) u will bewalking and it will trip u (run in between your legs)

have u ever been woken up by a cat meowing?

as soon as i get my video camera i will make a vid of it

i hate animal cruelty and think u should be pretty much in jail for life and tortured but if this cat got ran over by a semi i wouldnt shed a tear

Originally Posted by infamousod

yeah I completely forgot about the summit, if you have it at Wing Stop I'll go. Only places where you pay for yourself, I consider all of NT dine-and-dash candidates until proven otherwise.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

they should send him to jail... like they did michael vick

how do you know it was a guy? hmmmm?
WHERE IS A WINGSTOP IN MIAMI?

TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yeah I completely forgot about the summit, if you have it at Wing Stop I'll go. Only places where you pay for yourself, I consider all of NT dine-and-dash candidates until proven otherwise.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

they should send him to jail... like they did michael vick

how do you know it was a guy? hmmmm?
WHERE IS A WINGSTOP IN MIAMI?

TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a wingstop here? Where?????

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

bump wings, they suck, yea I said it
you sir... are a buffoon...

but lets do it... gotta find that list of So. Fla Nters again...
they better have chicken tenders or something

''We take a very dim view of this,'' said Detective Bobby Williams, a Miami-Dade police spokesman. ``We find it very disturbing an individual would do something like this to defenseless animals.''

''We're looking into whether or not these cases are linked,'' he said.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened a few blocks from my house, I have 4 cats
ohwell.gif
I live in Broward with 3 cats, I want buddy to try to come up here near my house*loads gun*

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

They should catch the bastard ASAP, sick $%*@% like that are just that, sick. Only a matter of time till he moves on to human victims.
smh.gif
Agreed, this sociopath definitely shows the warning signs of a potential serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom