Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

This song is why I'm an angry and bitter old man. Two people that can't really sing sampling this certified classic is devastating. Un ******* real.

My favorite Khaled single thus far. Wild Thoughts was dopeeeee

Album been in rotation since it came out. Favorite song keep changing.

Not sure why you guys are such in a bunch.

Song is good and a smash.

Thought they did a damn good job flipping it to be 2017

It's not the old song or trying to be a remake of it. Just the same beat

I'm 24, don't think it's an "old guy" thing. Maria, Maria is timeless compared to this "modern remake" that sells only because of the names on the song. To each his own tho

Last edited:
I legit never once in my life heard NT talk about Maria, Maria

no shots but people acting like that song is ruined because it was sampled

I wouldn't say ruined. If anything hopefully it shines light on the masterpiece that Maria, Maria is, to those who've never heard it.

Wild Thoughts Video

413418086.jpg

413418215.jpg

I love Maria, Maria.

I think Wild Thoughts did it well. I'm sure Santana is eating off that.

insecure has been on repeat since it dropped. :sick:. Jazmine sullivan is so filthy in it too lawd. tiller kills his verse of course.

i thought it was solid.
def wasn't "dont skip a track" status of Trapsoul tho haha

i thought it was solid.
def wasn't "dont skip a track" status of Trapsoul tho haha

The thing is though, Trapsoul wasn't an album. At least initially. Bryson wasn't calling it an album at first, he hated trap soul. It was simply a collection of records already out mostly, put together so that RCA could make some bread off of 'Don't. Only after its success did he and everyone else start pushing it as Bryson's debut album.

Idk, maybe its the fan in me :lol: but I don't even look at trapsoul as an album per say, so I don't compare true to self to it.

Just my take though.

that's kinda true. i think almost half of those songs were already out before TS came out.

Back
Top Bottom