Buddy gets LAID OUT! Vol. Look at my face

No clue how to embed a video so heres the link
http://www.boobootv.com/2010/08/20/fights-cheapshot-edition-thats-how-we-do-it/

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My bad i just seen this for the first time, my lil bro sent me the link on FB and @+*$ just caught me off guard i HAD to make a thread...
roll.gif

He must have something wrong with if he can't swing back on buddy after the first attack..SMH

Bro, this video is like 2 years old. The original version had them rapping. Dude that got hit has something wrong with him for real.

Son started stripping and gave the dude his watch.

My bad i just seen this for the first time, my lil bro sent me the link on FB and @+*$ just caught me off guard i HAD to make a thread...
roll.gif

He must have something wrong with if he can't swing back on buddy after the first attack..SMH

Bro, this video is like 2 years old. The original version had them rapping. Dude that got hit has something wrong with him for real.

Son started stripping and gave the dude his watch.

Sucker !!# +%#@# #*@$%

How you try to be a sneaker sucker and do some sneak !+## first... and still couldn't knock dude out...

Then sucker hit him from behind and knock him out... and then talk tough like you about something... F outta here... #!!!% !!# #*@$% gets no props.

Couldn't be me boy... couldn't be me, I'll tell you that.

Also, yeah this is late.

Sucker !!# +%#@# #*@$%

How you try to be a sneaker sucker and do some sneak !+## first... and still couldn't knock dude out...

Then sucker hit him from behind and knock him out... and then talk tough like you about something... F outta here... #!!!% !!# #*@$% gets no props.

Couldn't be me boy... couldn't be me, I'll tell you that.

Also, yeah this is late.

Back
Top Bottom