Buffalo Wild Wings is TRASH

I feel like the wings do get worse and worse everytime, that said, I still $%+% w them 
pimp.gif

but local spot wings are the go 2

Originally Posted by willsndvl

you can't generalize a national chain like that. the BW3 by me is always on point.
there are better wing spots, but BW3 definitely isn't, by any means, trash.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I feel like the wings do get worse and worse everytime, that said, I still $%+% w them 
pimp.gif

but local spot wings are the go 2

Definitely. I don't know why anyone would expect great food from a chain restaurant - they're convenient and consistent and good value - but if you want someone to put care and effort into your food they're not the place to go.

There are much better places where the owners and staff actually care about what they produce.

It's not for the food, it's for the TV's to watch games. Overrated but a good social spot. And HOT BBQ flavor>

Originally Posted by Noskey

Are y'all serious with that Mango Habanero? If you guys are saying you eat those regularly, I must have gotten something else. Dumb broad that took my tables order must have written in Blazin for the lulz
30t6p3b.gif

And the 2 Wild Wings I've been to were cool. Average service, good wings, good beer, worth it all in all.
the mango is good... the BWW in downtown is better then the one near ikea on airport way...

Mango, Honey BBQ & Parmesan Garlic are my favorites
pimp.gif

BW3 is not thrash by any means.

Not saying it's the GOAT, but they come through whenever I get it
pimp.gif

never had anything trash from them, ive been to quite a few different ones

Caribbean jerk, dessert heat wings with blue cheese and buffalo chips
pimp.gif

i cosign to this.
i base this off when i ordered nachos. *TURRRBLE*
wings are basic and gassed by just bout everyone.

aint gonna stop me from visiting and catching wreck on all you can eat for 9.99 this coming wk. :kanyeshrug:

Originally Posted by egaroc1

wings are basic and gassed by just bout everyone.
- i honestly dont get the appeal. all that work for such a small amout of meat. im the same with ribs too. nah....ill pass.

Back
Top Bottom