Buffalo Wild Wings is TRASH

I just had some the other day and the spicy BBQ wasnt bad... I like Taco Mac too. ESPECIALLY Taco Mac's fries. DAMN!

Fight me.

They good whenever I go,

Wingstop Limon Pepper and Regular Hot = GOAT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've been there four times and had a burger/sandwich every time. I love the pulled pork; you get to choose a wing sauce to put on top. I've never had the wings, not really interested in paying that much for wings. The place we hit up on campus has a beer pitcher full of wings for $3. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cotter07

I've been there four times and had a burger/sandwich every time. I love the pulled pork; you get to choose a wing sauce to put on top. I've never had the wings, not really interested in paying that much for wings. The place we hit up on campus has a beer pitcher full of wings for $3. 
happy.gif

Yoooooooo the Jack Daddy or the Pulled Pork with ranch on top >

I like Wingstop equally though, Wingstop also has better combo deals

Its decent, The one I went to had tons of big TV's, a good place to catch a game I'm sure. Lots of beers on tap.

I was with a party of 5 so we split a 50 pc boneless wings platter. All the flavors were really good but the boneless wings were a little too small, we ordered boneless because nobody wanted to get their hands sticky n dirty. I am curious about the on the bone ones. anybody know if they are better?

I really did like all the flavors though, spicy garlic and dessert heat especially. The service was terrible, but I blame that on the lazy waitress.

It definitely isn't in the same league as Wingstop, but I wouldn't consider it trash. Very overrated, though.

Back
Top Bottom