Bugatti Veyron vs. Koenigsegg Drag Race

what's the point of racing a Bugatti?
is there something I'm missing?

but I liked the fact that the Koenigsegg isn't that far behind

ONE Is awd one is rwd/ rolling start is never accurate. the person blowin the horn will always get the jump

and that road is HIDEOUS.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

ONE Is awd one is rwd/ rolling start is never accurate. the person blowin the horn will always get the jump

and that road is HIDEOUS.
it's moscow unlimited, they always races on that.

i like both the cars honestly

an veyron has gotten better over the years looks wise, i honestly find it sexy.

As Jeremy said on Top Gear, "The world's fastest car beat another car in a race. What a surprise."

GTR > That overpricedbug

eek.gif
@ 2:47-2:51"beastmode"

I hate the Veyron. Agera all day every day.

I'm still surprised though... from a roll you'd think the Agera could take it.

Eeehhh In a straight line the Shelby SSC Ultimate Aero is one of the ONLY cars can beat a Veryon but a Veryon in a race with turns

7:40 --- 161.22 km/h - Bugatti 16/4 Veyron,
Vs
7:19.63 169.97 km/h - 2012 Corvette ZR1

The Veryon is nice but once we turning left and right it doesn't really hold up to other modern super cars.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

The Veryon is nice but once we turning left and right it doesn't really hold up to other modern super cars.

I thought so too in the beginning and then the Stig drove the Super Sport at TG and it was pretty damn impressive.

Eeehhh In a straight line the Shelby SSC Ultimate Aero is one of the ONLY cars can beat a Veryon but a Veryon in a race with turns

Vs

eeehhhh but look at the interior of both cars one is like a straight up racing car and one is more a GT... compare the weights and interior of both...

Originally Posted by RFX45

�The Veryon is nice but once we turning left and right it doesn't really hold up to other modern super cars.

I thought so too in the beginning and then the Stig drove the Super Sport at TG and it was pretty damn impressive.

The numbers I showed were  Nurburgring ring runs and for price and hype as worlds fastest aint much after turn one. I hate Top Gear, they have been caught lying waaay too many times and they will not admit American sport cars are good
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Vs 

eeehhhh but look at the interior of both cars one is like a straight up racing car and one is more a GT... compare the weights and interior of both...
Yea the Veryron is a luxury car supped up at 4000+ pounds its

The numbers I showed were �Nurburgring ring runs and for price and hype as worlds fastest aint much after turn one. I hate Top Gear, they have been caught�lying�waaay too many times and they will not admit American sport cars are good

World's fastest car has nothing to do with it's handling capabilities. It's a straight line rocket but no one said it could handle. Everyone knows the Veyron can't handle at all. I wouldn't be surprised if a Lotus Exige could beat it around a track.

GT-R *hat*..& its pretty common knowledge that the Veyron is pure speed/straight line..Obviously it would fail on a turn, which is why a lot of cars like Lambo, GT-R, Porsche> Veyron imo..

Can't hate on the aesthetics though..

Back
Top Bottom