Bugs Bunny VII's...Strange Jay's

The story goes,
With the movie Space Jam in theater Nike made a special model of the Air Jordan VII aka Hare Jordans. Select Niketowns received pairs to have on display.

hare_jordan_1.jpg

hare_jordan_2.jpg

Ever seen some strange jordans?

Quote:
With the movie Space Jam in theater Nike made a special model of the Air Jordan VII aka Hare Jordans

Don't these go back to the advertising campaign for the AJVII?
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

i cant tell you how many times we've seen this
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

i sware this gets posted once a week
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

You guys hear about a guy named Michael Jordan, who is coming out of UNC?

I hear that he's supposed to be the next big thing in basketball, be on the lookout for him!

:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I actually heard about this guy in the Pan Am games. Wore #5 and scored like 17 points a game. Nike sales are plummeting and their racket club west has failed miserably. They closed down their factory in the new england region, and moved their testing labs back to oregon.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Quote:
What site are people getting this quote from? It's completely wrong. Nike used Looney Tunes characters in promoting the VII's and the VIII's years before Space Jam was made. These were made to promote the VII's in 1992.

this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

for the 7th time..... thx for info
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

These pics are mad old, if i recall recently there was a tread of these and batman 6s.........thanks n-e ways
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom