Building credit , credit heads step in.

i regret gettin mines. I got mines in 08 also and ever since ive been spending and close to paying the whole thing but my balance increased.

^ They'll get your money in 3 months, but nothing that important comes that quickly. "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"

-OP so you want to put down around 4k on a 350z, how much do you make each month and how long have you held your current job?? thats just as important as yourcredit score.
-16 months is nothing, and only having 1 account open isnt helping either. you will still get a horrible interest rate on your loan.
-easiest way to build credit is to get a hold of the easiest credit cards to get approved for. (ie dept stores and "student" credit cards) beRESPONSIBLE and make purchases you would normally make with cash but pay them with credit. then before your closing date, take the cash you would have used inthe first place to pay off the debt you just incurred on your credit card before you get charged the APR.
-the missed payment will HURT, how long ago was it?? time and early payment history can fix this, but it still takes FOREVER
-are you with a credit union?? get a loan through them, dealer interest rates will be ridiculously high compared to a credit union. the only catch..... is thatcredit unions are MUCH harder to get approved for

basically, its going to be difficult for you to get the car with a short history of credit. its completely possible that you will be able to find a loan, BUTit will come with high interest and you will end up paying more for a car the depreciates in value each day.

best advice for your situation
-keep waiting, time and responsibility will only raise your FICO higher

-4k may seem like a lot to you, but if you want a better shot at getting approved put more money down to decrease the amount you want to finance. Thus,exposing the bank making the loan to less risk, which can work in your favor.

that was just a collection of random thoughts, but i hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom