Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

From a horrible, terrible situation in which a teen boy’s bullying led him to a tearful plea for people to stop being so mean, comes some redemption for the human race in a reminder that the bullied won’t be stepped on forever. Keaton Jones went viral after his mother filmed him wondering why he was being constantly made fun of at school, and the video has led to nearly the entirety of the WWE roster reaching out to the young man in addition to NFL teams and the UFC.

Now, it’s the music industry and Hollywood’s turn, with everyone from Snoop Dogg asking the Tennessee teen to contact him via DM, to Cardi B ranting against bullying after saying she spent the night in tears following a viewing of the video. Many people throughout the hip-hop world have shared the heartbreaking video to spread an anti-bullying message, and it’s reached a viral status few moments ever see, which has led to a college tuition GoFundMe that’s reached over $40,000 in a day.

20171211_073933.png

20171211_074135.png

Yeah there’s a photo of him with his brothers/friends(?) in a photo holding the confederate flag. Has to be his parents doing. Mad weirdos on twitter saw that photo and wished he would still get bullied.

This is why I encourage kids to punch their bullies in the face. One smack across their face will grant you respect and teach them a lesson as well. School years will be the only time you'll be given a pass for it.

Once an adult, you'll have to deal with it by either ignoring it or revenge sleep with the bully's wife.

He gets bullied and will get 40k plus from the gofundme. Not bad. Who even thought, “this kid is getting bullied we should give him thousands of dollars”?

Saw the mom with that flag :smh:

Maybe, just maybe this wakes up his parents to see that people of all races are touched by the video and wakes up and lights that flag on fire.

There's not a single bone in my body that feels bad for this kid.

Kind of agree. I was bullied as a kid at times. I think most kids are at some point. The difference is this SWS mom is more than likely trying to go viral off of this and look, it worked.

Kids are bullied everyday b. Looking for internet fame because of it? Smh at this kids mom.

Saw the mom with that flag :smh:

Maybe, just maybe this wakes up his parents to see that people of all races are touched by the video and wakes up and lights that flag on fire.
Kid lives in Union County. That is the sticks.

Back
Top Bottom