bulls fans how important was game 1 versus the celtics for derrick rose and the bulls

I watched a highlight tape of that game after seeing it live and im just trying to gage how u think that game will impact derrick and the bulls for thefuture. i believe this game was one of the most important games in bulls history if derricks uses it as a confidence builder to get a killer instinct. i reallybelieve the one way we have a chance to be great and have any chance of beating the cavs is if rose develops a killer instinct like kobe, michael, etc. the skyis the limit for him . do u all think derrick has it in him to be one of the greatest with a killer instinct or will he be a just a very good athletic playerbut when it comes down to it just doesnt come through?

hes one of my favorite young players...he will progress very finely in the next few years....

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

hes one of my favorite young players...he will progress very finely in the next few years....
hopefully the sooner the better. so that he can still take advantage of his athleticism.

as soon as the new GM can build around Derrick Rose, while dumping his "me-first", low IQ teammates, the Bulls will then improve. As far as D Rose,he made mistakes like every rookie should, would and did. he can and will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom