Bulls offseason Thread

TT and Mozgov was beating up on Noah. What pissed me off was it seemed like all dude wanted to talk and couldn't back it up physically.

I don't really want Noah on this team anymore. That's how bad it's gotten. It pisses me off that all this years in the league, he still doesn't know how to box out. He was a good rebounder just off of being more active than the other guy, but he pays for not boxing out when he goes up against other really good rebounders.

It's a travesty that this small GS lineup is doing a better job of putting a body on TT than Noah ever did.

Last edited:
I don't really want Noah on this team anymore. That's how bad it's gotten. It pisses me off that all this years in the league, he still doesn't know how to box out. He was a good rebounder just off of being more active than the other guy, but he pays for not boxing out when he goes up against other really good rebounders.

It's a travesty that this small GS lineup is doing a better job of putting a body on TT than Noah ever did.
We can't blame him alone, the offense seem stagnant at times. Taj pissed me off the entire season when he kept trying to force shots up. I know he is trying to score as much points posisble with the few touches he gets, but there were times when he was getting double by TT and Mozgov and instead of passing the rock to the open man, he would try and put it up over them and fail.

Taj isn't a good passer out of the post. That's something I've accepted of him but still, you would think he could try. 

Besides that, Noah was a huge liability to the point where he wasn't even being covered on offense and defense from the Cav. Straight up non-factor. 

I was pretty disappointed. Now, could it be due to the fact that Thibs had no offense ran. 

Taj was a poor passer out the post during most of the season, and a little but during the playoffs, but during the Cavs series we needed someone who would look at the rim. So Taj was more help. Noah didn't help at all being scared to even look at the rim. He'd let the shot clock run down looking to pass

He was why the Cavs were able to play the defense they did. It was no secret Noah had the ball in his hands a lot late in the series. It was because the Cavs wanted it there :lol:

Last edited:
He sure wasn't going to shoot that 15 footer either. 

Not putting any kind of pressure on the Cavs. I think with Hoiberg in and his last year on the contract, Noah may be on the trading block. 

@WojYahooNBA: Spurs assistant Jim Boylen has accepted Associate Head Coach job with Chicago Bulls, league source tells Yahoo.

Hmm. A spurs assistant. That is always welcome.

They really going all the way opposite of Thibs culture huh lol

Last edited:
i like the sound of that assistant hire but ill have learn more about him.

and to be real I hope joh doesnt go. he has been less productive but far from soft. if he can keep his heart in it im down

This Dubs squad was pretty good. They were doing a lot of things that we couldn't do. They were a much more active defensive team and their role players made plays instead of being ineffective when they had the ball.

Cavs did a lot of trapping on the pg and was forcing the center to make plays over and over again. They did that to us, but we had Noah who couldn't do anything. For the Dubs, when it was Bogut, he couldn't do anything either. When it was David Lee, they got somewhere a little bit .. But when it was exclusively Draymond Green, man, they started cooking.

On the defensive end, Dubs were just much better at rotating than us. It's that simple. We actually did a better job on LeBron, but that didn't matter. What we couldn't do was cut off the role players. Against us, Jr and Iman and Mozgov and James Jones had so much swag. Dubs took all their confidence away.

Last edited:
if this ***** jimmy leaves & takes a short deal I might lose it....... its all gonna come back to them being hard headed & not giving him the 11 he asked for...he could be a taj like bargin now but were dealing with this ********

Im pretty sure he's letting it be known that he is looking for a short deal so that once the Salary cap kicks in, he can be a part of that. That could mean, lesser amount because of the shorten contract year.. It could play out for another free agent to come here, maybe Matthews...

Jimmy buckets is a big piece of our future. We can't let him go! That being said at least he's restricted we'll just match whatever offer and hopefully we can keep him on the next contract.

Jimmy's whole 'Stop it guys, I'm no superstar. I'm just a guy who wants to play my game and help my team wins' routine is clearly BS. It's clear he thinks he is a star and wants to get paid accordingly.

And to be very clear, there is nothing wrong with him wanting to get paid.

I'm just saying he should kill the Aww shucks, I'm no star routine.

Last edited:
Jimmy isn't going anywhere for at least three years. There's a stipulation called "the maximum qualifying offer" that's a full 5 year max. We will offer it. Then the shortest offer he can accept from any team is 3 years without any options.

We will also shop Noah and taj, hard.

Back
Top Bottom