Bully Gets Hit On The Head With a Baseball Bat.

looks like he was also going after the other kid tht knocked him on the floor

Let's discuss a couple of things.
Who keeps pushing someone who has a weapon in their hand?
The kid who hit him after...you just saw him hit dude across the head...once again, why?
The kid with the bat should have got up and swiftly striked him as well for 1. hitting him but more so for the stupidity
it takes to hit someone after you just saw them Barry Sosa Jr. a dude across the head.

Last edited:
damn I love that sound....but to be honest he shouldn't have used a bat....like where would this stand in the courts if the video was played?....obviously kid was getting pushed around...did it warrant a bat to the head...prob not...was it satisfying to watch to some degree without knowing if the kid that got hit was messed up and/or died? Yes...yes it was.

damn I love that sound....but to be honest he shouldn't have used a bat....like where would this stand in the courts if the video was played?....obviously kid was getting pushed around...did it warrant a bat to the head...prob not...was it satisfying to watch to some degree without knowing if the kid that got hit was messed up and/or died? Yes...yes it was.

should've, would've, could've
nobody thinks clearly and with 100% sound logic in violent situations...not even Boxers, Soldiers, or Cops.
what do you expect from a kid?

It's funny as **** that some other dude snuffed the kid to the ground and then hit him with his own bat and dude just gets up and walks away :lol:

that ain't no kid...that's def a h.s.'er, And that mofo has have to have atleast some sense.

You mean I push you, you hit me with a bat? type of ***** **** is that?

that's like if you verbally insult me and I kick you in your seed. Funny as **** but punishment don't fit that crime.

i hope he clapped the guy that hit him with the bat while he was down too

Last edited:
And of course everyone steps in after the fact. :smh:
Well there wasn't much of an altercation before that. The guy got in his face said some things, pushed him, walked around said some things, pushed him, and then got a head crack. If it was a fight I could see your complaint but the way dude was acting was as if he could press the kid with a bat in his hand and he wouldn't hit him with it.

Last edited:
We don't know the history. Bully might have put the Dr. Dre beats on him before. Regardless, he's catching an agg assault and there's no self-defense claim.

1. What was the instrumental/song at beginning of video?

2. We don't know the background, the kid who got hit with the bat could have had a right to be fighting dude . . . Just cause the video title says one thing, it doesn't mean it's what actually happened . . .

I think the skinny kid OD'ed . . . the chubby dude might have permanent brain damage . . . not many things justify that . . .

Although the fat kid is dumb in any case for trying to push up on a dude with a bat, no matter what his motive.

Let's discuss a couple of things.
Who keeps pushing someone who has a weapon in their hand? 1
The kid who hit him after...you just saw him hit dude across the head...once again, why? 2
The kid with the bat should have got up and swiftly striked him as well for 1. hitting him but more so for the stupidity
it takes to hit someone after you just saw them Barry Sosa Jr. a dude across the head. 3

1. The "bully" obviously didn't think the kid with the bat was going to use it. He should've taken the bat from him though.
2. This kid probably knows the kid isn't about that life so he socked him
3. The kid with the bat hit the first kid out of "self-defense". He didn't want to fight, but he kept getting pushed. I doubt he went after the kid.

that ain't no kid...that's def a h.s.'er, And that mofo has have to have atleast some sense.

You mean I push you, you hit me with a bat? type of ***** **** is that?

that's like if you verbally insult me and I kick you in your seed. Funny as **** but punishment don't fit that crime.

not the best comparison. The bully was looking for a fight. If you are dumb enough to push someone with a weapon looking for fight then you deserve what ever comes after that.

No props for this. Whether the kid is "bullied" or not, he's a ***** for using a bat and a weapon period. Use your fists like a real man. If you lose, you lose.

A cop once told me to be careful with a bat because all it takes is one wrongly placed hit to kill someone and you'll face the consequences for it. This kid had better pray that the real victim here doesn't have any head injuries or he will face some serious charges.

Back
Top Bottom