Bully Gets Hit On The Head With a Baseball Bat.

ain't nobody gonna mess with him anymore..

1325.jpg

Someone just did right afterwards :lol:

that ain't no kid...that's def a h.s.'er, And that mofo has have to have atleast some sense.

You mean I push you, you hit me with a bat? type of ***** **** is that?

that's like if you verbally insult me and I kick you in your seed. Funny as **** but punishment don't fit that crime.
Yeah, a bat to the skull is pretty excessive. Should've swung for his knees or a homerun swing to the nuts.

When Sting was fighting all the nwo off with his bat, I don't remember him ever having a clean swing like that to their skulls.

1325.jpg

he caught him off guard b.

that didn't count, he'll be straight from now on though.

But he needs to be carrying the baseball bat every time. He's powerless without it.

not necessarily. they know what hes capable of. they may get him one time, but they know the kid will catch em with a bat sooner or later.

Moral of the story if someone pushes you, you have free range to permanently disable them.
laugh.gif

Let's discuss a couple of things.
Who keeps pushing someone who has a weapon in their hand?
The kid who hit him after...you just saw him hit dude across the head...once again, why?
The kid with the bat should have got up and swiftly striked him as well for 1. hitting him but more so for the stupidity
it takes to hit someone after you just saw them Barry Sosa Jr. a dude across the head.

:lol: And the sound effects *clink* OOOOOH!

1325.jpg

he caught him off guard b.

that didn't count, he'll be straight from now on though.

But he needs to be carrying the baseball bat every time. He's powerless without it.

not necessarily. they know what hes capable of. they may get him one time, but they know the kid will catch em with a bat sooner or later.

Hell or even worse, word to the dude who put Drizzy in the wheelchair on Degrassi :smh: Not saying I hope anything like that will go on but young teens are already a little on edge, and if they're constantly getting bullied they may end up in a state of depression and try and take their own life or take it out on others, its happened before, see Columbine (not saying this particular case was anywhere near that level but still its always possible that it could progress to that level)

This bullying stuff is so stupid though, like picking on people who you think you're physically stronger than...that makes you a man cuz? :lol: I hope kid is ok though but that should teach him a lesson cuz you cant go through life like that, sooner or later somebody was gonna beat the brakes off old boy...you don't know if the kid has some cousins or an older brother who are about that life...what's wrong with treating people with respect until they show you they don't deserve it otherwise?

this also happened in my hometown years ago

bully was on roids & could fight (and challenged dude to do it)...he actually got up & walked it off after the hit, swearing with blood coming out of his head and stuff
and did not go to the hospital that night either

no joke - the bully turned into a hippy afterward
so i guess he learned his lesson while also receiving permanent brain damage

my friends little brother (1 year younger than me) was the one with the bat...& he is no longer with us
went down the wrong path

Last edited:
Yo I hope that bully is okay for the sake of the kid with the bat. If there is some serious damage then the kid will have to do some time or even worse... dealing with thugs or relatives the bully might know.

I think peer pressure was the result to how both of them acted. and it can be dangerous as in this case.

seeing other students being around that probably will run and tell everybody and their mama after the fight, both guys made a decision to not "run away" and deal with one another....resulting in the bully pushing the dude even though he had a bat in hand, and the other dude swinging away no matter how nervous or how much his mind told him it would not be a good idea.

if no body was around could the result be the same is the question.

I dont get you dudes in here saying the guy shouldn't of used that bat, kid shouldn't of pushed him twice if he was prepared for the consequences. Say if dude drops that bat them gets beat up worse

I dont get you dudes in here saying the guy shouldn't of used that bat, kid shouldn't of pushed him twice if he was prepared for the consequences. Say if dude drops that bat them gets beat up worse

In the eyes of the law he shouldn't have. Morally is another story. He could go to jail for a while depending on what happens

I dont mind bullies getting beat up ( if the guy was in fact a bully, idk) but that bat was excessive. Theres a difference between beating somebody up and potentially murdering them.

first off, pushing somebody doesnt warrant a home run swing. Was he savagely attacking him? no. Also, it pretty much shows the kid is a weak ****. He jumped from 1 to a 10 response

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom