Bums Rockin Heat Vol. 5,000

Im glad you guys think homeless people are/being homeless is funny. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

But :lol:
laugh.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

^ I don't think the fact that these people may be homeless is funny, I dig the obscurity of them wearing rare sneakers.

The homeless factor is not funny at all, but like ^^^^^ said, its about us stressing for something and this dude/chick that is supposed to have nothing (please note: that it is widely known that a good pan handler and make a grip of loot per day if they are good, its a contact sport) wearing them and not caring/knowing.....

it would be just as funny to me if I peeped out an super old person rocking some heat....

I have a few of these pics from around my area (detroit), and i will get them up soon.

almost forgot........vin baker........WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

laugh.gif
at vin baker!
NOT a NOOB!been a member since 12/03
HARLEMHEARTbut got love 4 all

add me on myspace!www.myspace.com/childrebelsoldier3

ahahaha vin baker
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

ahahaha vin baker . . .
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

haha vin baker. last year when the grapes came out joe johnson was in a parade and about an hour after we saw him in the parade we then saw a bum in his P.E. 9.5s across the street from walters it was crazy hahaha.

bums have got some fire
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

That Vin Baker pic is
roll.gif
roll.gif

All we need to do is find a pic of Shawn Kemp or MC Hammer now those are two bumps

I gave a bum a pair of black cement III's in santa monica once. When I saw him 2 weeks later he told me it got him a 1/4 of weed and 20 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom