Originally Posted by TheGift23

283333796.jpg

DAMN.
WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

LMFAOOOOOOOOO o man you guys are crazy
roll.gif

The Vin Baker pic had me rolling.

The summer before last I saw a homeless man wearing Independence Day AF1 Jewel Mids, which is insane. It was uptown near the Seinfeld diner. I honestly wouldhave offered to buy them off of him for a good price (or buy him a new pair of kicks or food etc) if they were in decent condition.

BigTy23 that pic is priceless. Scary thing is thinking if some kid got jacked for them :X

The Vin Baker pic...amazing lol

I am not surprised seeing some streetgoers rockin some heat, I give away kicks on a regular basis a couple friends do the same as well. It's amazingtalking to some of them hearing how they have other options but choose to chill out in the street. Last summer in Atlantic City I was talking to a guy out onthe street who was born and raised in Newark. I was outside my hotel he commented on my kicks (White/NC Blue AF1) they were a 9.5 probably worn 2-3 times hesaid he was a 9, you had to see his face when I took them off and handed them to him. That same night I hit for a gnote on a slot, karma is an amazing thing
smile.gif

Its crazy cuz they will break your neck everytime. You would never expect them to have on the heat they do. Theres this one guy in Indianapolis thats always infront of the liquor store with white/midnite blue VIs on LMFAO! And every time I ride by it I check his shoe game out hahaha. And once I seen a bum walkinacross the street with black/gold patent leather I's on. The sun was hit'n em right to, so I was temporarily blinded by his heat hahaha. Im not ashamedto admit that Bums have broke my neck.

Originally Posted by meth68

BigTy23 that pic is priceless. Scary thing is thinking if some kid got jacked for them :X

The Vin Baker pic...amazing lol

I am not surprised seeing some streetgoers rockin some heat, I give away kicks on a regular basis a couple friends do the same as well. It's amazing talking to some of them hearing how they have other options but choose to chill out in the street. Last summer in Atlantic City I was talking to a guy out on the street who was born and raised in Newark. I was outside my hotel he commented on my kicks (White/NC Blue AF1) they were a 9.5 probably worn 2-3 times he said he was a 9, you had to see his face when I took them off and handed them to him. That same night I hit for a gnote on a slot, karma is an amazing thing
smile.gif
thats very nice of you fam
pimp.gif

i tried giving aa bum some white forces but he said he rather have money for liquor..true story

this is not a joke
was in amsterdam on the weekend
blaque dude was jammin the regge rock and i went to give him a euro or two and look what he was wearing

Back
Top Bottom