Bun B...an OG niketalker?

yall crack me up eff you mean he should not of talked about niketalk and the " secrets of niketalk"?  wth?  i been here longer then most and i know most of you are playing but i know there's some of you all mad n stuff lol

bun b is a legend in the game

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

yall crack me up eff you mean he should not of talked about niketalk and the " secrets of niketalk"?  wth?  i been here longer then most and i know most of you are playing but i know there's some of you all mad n stuff lol

bun b is a legend in the game

QFMFT... Some ppl dont even think use they brain before they speak. How can a club or so called cult be exclusive when its hello!!!!!!! on the INTERNET. Basically any person who has sight and basic phonics can see learn about NIKETALK. Its not like this site is secure, have to have a password/code just to view the site, or comes up with no results if you type the sites name in any search engine.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Out of all the artists that say they are on NT I've only seen 1 SN, wales, and dude dont even got a sig, avy, and dont know how to post pics correctly...

thats a lurker with an acct as far as I'm concerned

Gotta agree with my mans Chunk.

pretty much.

QFMFT... Some ppl dont even think use they brain before they speak. How can a club or so called cult be exclusive when its hello!!!!!!! on the INTERNET. Basically any person who has sight and basic phonics can see learn about NIKETALK. Its not like this site is secure, have to have a password/code just to view the site, or comes up with no results if you type the sites name in any search engine.

did you not read what i said?  i was saying its funny they mad that he mentioned niketalk or were you agreeing with me?  ya worded it funny if so

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

bun b is trash

hes like the busta rhymes of the south

roll.gif

Out of all the artists that say they are on NT I've only seen 1 SN, wales, and dude dont even got a sig, avy, and dont know how to post pics correctly...

Hah, everybody's hero fail.

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\olubowale.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_sneekaz!.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_saggy_jeanz.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_ability_to_rock_all_the_popular_trends_under_the_sun.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Dude had Bun B sign his jordans though
roll.gif

I know, because jordans are sacred.
where did I say that?
indifferent.gif

I can understand ball players or designers signing shoes.

anyone else is just weird

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\olubowale.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_sneekaz!.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_saggy_jeanz.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Users\olubowale\My Documents\My Pictures\mah_ability_to_rock_all_the_popular_trends_under_the_sun.jpg

question-mark.jpg

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

What's wrong with that? I'm a fan of Bun B and it's MY shoe. He's a fellow shoe head and I like his music.

smh.gif
That's like me asking Bill Gates to sign a Mac

what you just said, doesnt make %%%!@#* sense.

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking.

But anyways..

Dom90 - Naw, it was just my True Blues. I just met dude several times though out here in Houston.

That's like me asking Bill Gates to sign a V-neck sweater
56226b1455409d611896a343e6327c18bfa182b7.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the +%$@ is this

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

What's wrong with that? I'm a fan of Bun B and it's MY shoe. He's a fellow shoe head and I like his music.

smh.gif
That's like me asking Bill Gates to sign a Mac
no it's not. Bill Gates is Mac's competition. Bun B is not Air Jordan's competition.

Having Bun sign some Js kinda ruins the Js and is pretty random, but hey if you wanted his autograph that bad.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think he's an OG NT'er.

Sounds like he just namedropped NikeTalk cause he knows about it now, like, it's what he associates with internet sneaker news in general.

Think about it.

How many of us really used the Niketalk chat room back in the day?...barely anybody.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

question-mark.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

did you not read what i said?  i was saying its funny they mad that he mentioned niketalk or were you agreeing with me?  ya worded it funny if so

I agreed i said qouted for the mf truth. Nothing that can be scene/accesed by every person in the entire world cant be sacred.

Back
Top Bottom