Bunch of ATT Phones Coming Out

Joined Sep 22, 2008
I will be getting one of the HTC phones, so far I'm leaning towards the TP2.
When is WM 6.5/7 coming out?

Joined Feb 10, 2008
When is the Onyx coming out? My contract ends in July and I need a new phone...

Joined Feb 22, 2008
The iPhone is too piff. Plus there's a upgrade coming this summer. It'll allow you to send pic messages.

Joined May 26, 2003
Hmmm I been looking to upgrade sometime this summer since my contract expired, but I guess I may just wait....

Joined Dec 15, 2004
Specs on the onyx? If it compares to the bold I might have to look into that purchase

Joined May 25, 2001
whats AT&T's cheapest plan with unlimited data included and the minimal amount of minutes? Because I have some friends with the Tilt and the 6800 onAT&T, and apparently they dont just automatically lump that in when you get a smartphone because I installed some WinMo tweeks like the Youtube, Opera withflash, etc. on theirs and then I go to get online and it connects to some medianet thing that says they can't get on the internet.

Joined Sep 10, 2005
I'll definitely be picking up one of those HTC phone. Just gotta do some more research on them.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Lovin the Onyx and for a person that sells AT&T
this is good for business customers stay clownin AT&T phones
Tell me about it. I want the ONYX baddddddd...but I'm with freaking SPRINT...which has yet to get any of the newest blackberry's...anddoesn't look like it will be getting one in the foreseable future.

FML...

SPRINT...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now