htc-fortress-warhawk.jpg

nokia-mako-2-sm.jpg

moto-sawgrass-phone.jpg

samsung-infinity-slide.jpg

pantech-aladdin-slide.jpg

samsung-pivot-slide.jpg

Android phone for ATT
pimp.gif

I will be getting one of the HTC phones, so far I'm leaning towards the TP2.
When is WM 6.5/7 coming out?

When is the Onyx coming out? My contract ends in July and I need a new phone...

The iPhone is too piff. Plus there's a upgrade coming this summer. It'll allow you to send pic messages.

Hmmm I been looking to upgrade sometime this summer since my contract expired, but I guess I may just wait....

Specs on the onyx? If it compares to the bold I might have to look into that purchase

whats AT&T's cheapest plan with unlimited data included and the minimal amount of minutes? Because I have some friends with the Tilt and the 6800 onAT&T, and apparently they dont just automatically lump that in when you get a smartphone because I installed some WinMo tweeks like the Youtube, Opera withflash, etc. on theirs and then I go to get online and it connects to some medianet thing that says they can't get on the internet.

I'll definitely be picking up one of those HTC phone. Just gotta do some more research on them.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Lovin the Onyx and for a person that sells AT&T
smokin.gif
this is good for business customers stay clownin AT&T phones
Tell me about it. I want the ONYX baddddddd...but I'm with freaking SPRINT...which has yet to get any of the newest blackberry's...anddoesn't look like it will be getting one in the foreseable future.

FML...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

SPRINT...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom