Burger King STAY messing up my orders....I think I'm done with them.

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
My local BK is a piece of crap. They have the worst combination of ghetto teeny boppers and immigrants that don't speak a lick of English. Today, thetatted up dike Chauncey surprisingly got my order correct on her register, so I'm thinking I'm good.

I order a Spicy Chicken Wrap meal, Large. I come home, open up a breakfast wrap with faux eggs, faux bacon, and tater tots. I used to eat there often, andwould usually check my food. It just skipped my mind today.

*wipes hands* I'm done. Now I gotta drive to get BK.

BK around my way is always on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Wait so your done with BK but you about to drive back there again..
what part of my "my local" boggles your mind?

Whoppers are where its at but EVERY single time i order one its cold. This pisses me off to no end
tired.gif

every time get something at any fast food joint, i always look first if they got my order right

this kid i went to high school with been working at BK since he could walk and +!%....i dont think hes ever in his life messed up a order..so as soon as i seehomie i know my order is gonna be on point...no cold burgers burnt fries and no soggy !@@ buns

I HATE SOGGY !@@ BUNS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeKlientele456

this kid i went to high school with been working at BK since he could walk and +!%....i dont think hes ever in his life messed up a order..so as soon as i see homie i know my order is gonna be on point...no cold burgers burnt fries and no soggy !@@ buns

I HATE SOGGY !@@ BUNS!
mad.gif
Don't we all.
grin.gif

Having a boy hook you up at BK FTW!
Orders on point, and when he in a good mood, drinks and curly fries come with the burger.
pimp.gif

Burger King>____

They always get my order right even tho i ask for extra onions, bacon etc no lettuce no tomato or mustard with kethup etc etc

BK amd WingStop>

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

fastfood people just dont care.

- I wouldn't care either. That's modern slavery, not to mention the hideous outfit they are forced to don on the plantation = Fail

- P.S. - I would spit it every single burger, on the low
tired.gif

I think burger king is pretty nasty anyway. If I had to choose out of the three big fast food burger chains it would be wendys

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by eight2one

fastfood people just dont care.

- I wouldn't care either. That's modern slavery, not to mention the hideous outfit they are forced to don on the plantation = Fail

- P.S. - I would spit it every single burger, on the low
tired.gif

you ever heard of at-will employment?? They can walk out whenever they please....

i wouldn't care how many times they mess it up i would never give up on bk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccsp707

every time get something at any fast food joint, i always look first if they got my order right

/thread.

Back
Top Bottom