Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

antidope

Supporter
Ok so me and my friends have been having this debate for what seems like 10 days now. We're all semi frequent Chipotle and Qdoba goers, and out of all of us only one of us gets the bowl. I despise the bowl. He swears its better but I cant see how. 

You're really sitting there like "HEY, I'm going to eat a burrito, but I'm going to leave out the one ingredient that actually makes it a burrito and not just a salad". Yes if you get "Burrito Bowls" you are just eating a salad that you wanted to feel like part of the team with. I guess if I just have ham and cheese I'm eating a breadless sandwhich
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What is the benefit to getting bowls? I've heard people say its the much healthier option because of the tortilla but it cant be that much a difference. If you're going to say it doesn't fall apart thats not a good reason either, theres always spoons and forks in there and then you just use it. 

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I always get the Burrito. Its more filling to me, and I like to get the most for my money since its already expensive anyway.

I'm all about the bowl. The tortilla has a lot of carbs and saturated fat that I like to avoid. Plus when you dump the tortilla you can get more of the good stuff (beans, meat, veggies). I highly suggest dumping the tortilla.

when im eating a burrito i want that #+%# all mixed up...i dont want one bite of all meat (pause) and one bit of the salsa. the bowl you can mix that all up. get it with chips at its
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I always get the Burrito. Its more filling to me, and I like to get the most for my money since its already expensive anyway.

Sayin' tho...you mean you're going to take away a key ingredient in a dish, then charge me full price for it? First place around here to start offereing cheesesteak bowls or some similar stupid %!$%, I'm organizing a boycott. !#+$ that caloric nonsense too, if you're watching your figure maybe you shouldn't patronize an establishment with meals the size and weight of a newborn. Gimme my burrito, dammit...cheese AND sour cream.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Sayin' tho...you mean you're going to take away a key ingredient in a dish, then charge me full price for it? First place around here to start offereing cheesesteak bowls or some similar stupid %!$%, I'm organizing a boycott. !#+$ that caloric nonsense too, if you're watching your figure maybe you shouldn't patronize an establishment with meals the size and weight of a newborn. Gimme my burrito, dammit...cheese AND sour cream.
QFT! I can make a bowl at home with some rice, sour cream beans and lettuce if i want for cheaper than that.

burrito bowl for me... they put more food in there... its nothing but stacks and stacks of food... in a burrito theres only so much you can fit in there

I don't eat Mexican food often, but when I do, I get a chicken burrito 
pimp.gif

"I'm watching my figure so I'll have just the burrito bowl....with extra cheese and sour cream please."
-Fat people

LOL. You get more food and nutrition from a burrito bowl. I ask for extra rice and beans in my bowl. They can only fit so much in a tortilla. I've seen them make burritos and the scoops are much less than what I get in my bowl, plus I ask for more rice and beans on top of that. Flour tortillas are garbage (stay away from white carbs). Here is the ingredients for Chipotle's flour tortilla and they contain trans-fats:

Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), White Whole Wheat; Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate and/or Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, and Calcium Sulfate), Dough Conditioners (Fumaric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite), Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid (Preservative).

They do give you way more in a bowl. I always have tortillas in my house so I just buy a bowl and take it home. I end up using half the bowl one day and use the rest the next day.

Back
Top Bottom